Author Topic: The Forums  (Read 180 times)

Tom

• Administrator
    • apples are good and are good for you too
    • View Profile
    • Crisis, Grief and Healing
The Forums
« on: August 03, 2019, 01:55:13 PM »
It seems there is a greatly reduced amount of traffic on the support boards here at webhealing.  I wonder what the best approach might be in dealing with this?  One possibility would be to trim the boards down to one or two forums.  Another might be to simply turn things off.  I am curious what you think might be the best thing to do here.  If I don't hear any feedback I will take the action I think is best.

Tom
Tom's New EBook and paperback

Tom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Forums
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 03:54:20 PM »
It seems there is very little interest in the boards at this time.  If I don't hear from someone about this I will do what I think is best.

Blessings

Caspercat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 12:57:39 PM »
Hi Tom,
I know I don't come on this site very often, but I am very thankful to have found it.  I happened upon it when I could not find a grief group running at the time in my area and was searching for some kind of advice, support, etc.  I still pop on once in a while and am very thankful it is here.  Hopefully you are able to continue in some way.  It is definitely a relief when you are looking for support and you come across a site like this.
Thank you!

Tom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 04:17:30 AM »
Thanks for the feedback Caspercat I am glad you have found some support via these forums.  The problem is that the participation has gotten so low that it leaves folks with a sense that they are alone here rather than a sense of support.  Maybe I should leave one of the forums up and running? What do you think of that?

Tom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 01:24:17 PM »
Given the present level of interest I am going to make all of the boards with the exception of the MAIN board read only.  That means you can read them but you can't post to them.  If there is little activity on the main board I will then make that board read only.

Please respond here if you have comments.

Tom