Author Topic: Trying to communicats  (Read 3977 times)

Dannyswife

• View Profile
Trying to communicats
« on: March 16, 2019, 08:13:38 AM »
I found this website and thought I might have finally found the help I've been searching for. Guess not. Thanks for more confusion and rejection.

Caspercat

• View Profile
Re: Trying to communicats
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 04:44:16 AM »
I'm sorry you feel that way Dannyswife.  When I found this site after my husband passed away I found a lot of helpful information reading others' experiences.  I have just entered the second year since his passing and am finding I am just now starting to get my head out of the fog that I spent the past year in.  Know that you are not alone on your journey of grief.  Remember that you must give yourself permission to grieve and if others don't understand, it is not your problem, it is theirs.

I wish you all the best.  Don't give up looking for the support you need, it is out there, sometimes it takes a while to find the right fit for your situation.

Let all of your good times together fill your mind and remember that your loved one would not want to leave a legacy of sorrow and pain behind.

A friend in grief.......Caspercat

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to communicats
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 11:09:25 PM »
Dear Dannyswife - first and foremost I am so very sorry for the lost of your Danny.  My heart hurts for you and your loss. 

I, too, am so very sorry that you feel this way.  I urge you to come back and perhaps read some old threads.....as really the purpose, to me, of the Boards is to share our experiences and feelings for others to read and perhaps relate to, so that we know that what we are feeling isn't out of the ordinary, or strange, or uncommon.  Grief is as unique as the person that is experiencing it.  My guess is that you're VERY hurt, and maybe confused on how you're supposed to go on without your Danny - as that is the way I feel....how do I just go on living as if he was never here, as if life with him didn't exist.....please be patient with yourself, as well as other memebers...we are all on this journey together and many for the first time, and it really is as the saying goes....one day at a time.  They say you don't "get over it" you just learn to live with it.....at this point for me....learning to live with it is a poor solution to what I am going thru...but again, I just take it one day at a time....sending love and light...
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven