Author Topic: Life  (Read 4848 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Life
« on: February 10, 2019, 10:30:59 AM »
I here today just to vent. There is nowhere or no-one that I want to talk or see since there is nothing that can be done to help the situation. I've been on this journey so long that I know better to fall into the lull of false happiness. My key to living after Adam passed is to have hope for my remaining children and my struggling child. I wanted to believe so badly that things had turned a corner for her that I am angry, disappointed and fighting going down this rabbit hole yet once again.
I will recenter, refocus and in time get through this, however each time is painful.
Thinking of you Terry as I write this. I imagine you will read this and worry-please don't. It is just a dark period for me now, like others dark period that have come before this current one.
The board is awfully quiet. There is any core group anymore. I wonder why people don't naturally gravitate to this website anymore
Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Life
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 01:41:41 PM »
(((((Paula)))))

I'm so sorry. This journey for you has been very long, I agree.

I hope somewhere, somehow that you are able to find some peace. My wish for you. :love9:

All my love & understanding,
Terry

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 04:10:13 PM »
Paula
I am so sorry for yet more on your already full plate. please know I care. If you need to talk let me know. I am not always good with words but do listen. This journey is so very hard and then with all the other problems we deal with is hard.  I am there if needed. LaVonne

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 09:16:31 AM »
Terry, what's happening with this board? I don't see much in the way of our "older" posters nor much activity from newer posters? This was such a G-d send for me in the earliest darkest of time.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

rayadientes

• Implantes Dentales en Madrid y Ortodoncias
    • View Profile
    • Implantes Dentales
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2019, 09:01:34 AM »
I know is a long jouney, but hopefully you,ll find the peace you are asking for.