Author Topic: Holiday Time  (Read 4145 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Holiday Time
« on: December 21, 2018, 10:14:57 AM »
Another holiday season and another year comes to a close. Whether you are a newly bereaved parent or a seasoned veteran in this g-d awful journey the holidays bring forth memories of seasons past and the reality that our angels are no longer in our earthly world. The holidays stir up all sorts of emotions and being a bereaved parent really stirs the pot and ratchets it up to a new level.
My advice is to take a deep breathe and start to decompress. Inhale good thoughts by counting your blessings and exhale the sadness and negativity. Proceed moment by moment. Moments are very brief periods of time, easier to manage than day by day or hour by hour. Try to prepare for the holiday by planning what you will or will not be doing. Try to limit any difficult situations and if you must be in one prepare as best as possible and acknowledge the upcoming difficult situation so you are not caught unawares.
I wish you all peace and blessings and with hope that you will receive a positive sign from your angel.
Your Sister-In-Grief,
Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Time
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 09:30:45 AM »
thanks Paula. Hope all is well with you and a Blessed Christmas late and a Good New Year. 

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: Holiday Time
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 01:22:57 PM »
Thank you LaVonne. A good new year to you as well.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings