Author Topic: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Adam!  (Read 5645 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Adam!
« on: April 26, 2018, 07:10:58 AM »
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Adam!

(((((Paula)))))

Thinking of you and remembering :angel11: Adam :angel11: today on his heavenly birthday. I hope you and Craig are well and also our Kait as she is always in my thoughts.

May your day bring only happy memories that fill your heart with gladness.

Miss you. :love9:

Love & Hugs,
Terry

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Adam!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 01:54:41 PM »
Hi Terry,
As you know I haven't been on this site in months.
TU for remembering Adam's bday. Hard to believe that is was his 12th heavenly bday.
On 7/30, Craig's 45 yo nephew OD'd. It is so hard to see his parents struggling with their grief and this is their 2nd child to bury. The 1st one they lost was 43 years ago, a beautiful 22 month old daughter to SIDS. Their surviving two are active addicts and I sincerely hope that they find their way so that my BIL & SIL don't lose all their children.
On a spot of good news, my daughter has turned her life around and is doing good. Still has legal issues to wind up from her past but appears to be on track to do so.
Very cautiously optimistic!
XO Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 06:01:04 PM »
Paula,

So sorry to read about Craig's nephew. ((((Hugs for them.))))

Am so happy to read about Kait!! That is more than a 'spot' of good news. That was jaw-dropping and I couldn't be happier for both you and Craig. You have both been through so much with Kait. Keep me updated on her progress and give her a hug from me. :icon_flower:

Love to you,
Terry

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 05:26:44 PM »
thinking of Adam Happy Heavenly Birthday.  Paula thinking of you and your family.  So very sorry to hear of your nephew. Keeping your BIL and SIL in my prayers.  sending Love    Lavonne

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2018, 07:15:16 PM »
TU LaVonne for your kind words and prayers.
XO
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings