Author Topic: 11 years today  (Read 3029 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
11 years today
« on: September 06, 2017, 09:06:27 AM »
"I take my son by the hand and lead him to you, God of love. Here is Adam Daniel. Accept my love and thanksgiving as I entrust him into your loving care. I want him to be free to be at home with you. I ask that you save a place for me there beside him and that you be my loving presence in all the lonely moments that await me. I ask that you fill me with motivation and energy in the days ahead when I feel like giving up; remind me often of my true homeland when I am caught up in the desolation of the journey. Help me to find joy in the people, events, and the beauty of nature that surround me. Thank you for the gift of my son in this life. I want to believe that we will celebrate the treasure of our love again, when we are both in your presence forever. May this truth sustain me in the days to come. Take my sad and aching heart and comfort me. Comfort me, for I can only feel hollowness and emptiness God of the sorrowing, draw near! Amen." 11 years today. My heart feels even heavier than usual on Adam's angelversary date.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

JustMark

• View Profile
Re: 11 years today
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 02:33:12 PM »
Amen. That's a very good prayer Brokenhearted. It says a lot from the heart

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: 11 years today
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 09:02:05 PM »

(((((Paula)))))

You are in my thoughts and my heart. I was gone all last week in preparation for Irma. I am safely in another state now because my home is not livable.

Would love to catch up soon.

Beautiful prayer and i would like to believe that with all my heart.

Love you friend, Terry