Author Topic: Lost another partner!  (Read 2444 times)

leo

• View Profile
Lost another partner!
« on: March 18, 2017, 07:24:22 PM »
Hello,
It has been about 6 1/2 years since I last posted...NEVER did I think that I would RETURN but here I am in anguish once again...I ask  myself "why me ", but there is no answer, life just seems like a series of random events and I  was once again very unfortunate...7 years ago I lost my beautiful, loving wife and partner of 33 years...a year later I met another wonderful woman...we shared 5 glorious years together...10 months ago, I lost her...OMG, why, why, why? I been in and out of my "Howard Hugh's shell"
many times, I am able to be a true recluse despite my liking to be around people very much...yes, very contradictory...am trying to get out more among people over the last several months...I detest being alone and the evenings are very, very traumatizing for me...
Leo

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Lost another partner!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 06:12:49 PM »

Oh Leo, I'm so sorry for your tragic loss and another heartache. You have my heart.

It's amazing that you found love 'twice' where many don't find it once. It certainly doesn't help with the awful pain but I still couldn't help but think of it.

Not sure where everyone is. I think facebook.

Please keep me updated on how you're doing. You are always in my thoughts.

With love & understanding,
Terry