Author Topic: ((((Paula))))  (Read 4166 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
((((Paula))))
« on: February 06, 2017, 05:12:13 PM »
Hey there Paula,

Hope all is well with you and Craig. It's been awhile since I've heard from you. Would love an update when you find the time.

I think of you, Craig and Kate all the time. How is our girl?

Love,
Terry :love9:

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: ((((Paula))))
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 09:06:37 AM »
Hi Terry,
Feeling very blue now as Kate has been arrested on drug possession as of 4 a.m., just out on a 5G bond posted by us last week for shoplifting. So, that is the short answer to your query.
Otherwise life is good. In Nov. my eldest and his wife had a baby boy on 11/23, Henry. So he, & Ellyn complete our lives. Josh is engaged to Gabbi and they are wedding venue shopping. Craig's health is not the best, but he is a trooper and keeps on going on. The heartache of losing Adam and K's continuous issues will probably be the demise of us faster than any other health related issue.
Sorry, I have not been on in a super long time.
I promise to check in more.
How's by you Terry?
XO
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 12:51:34 PM »

Paula,

So sorry to read about our Kate.

Glad to read about Josh. Both of your kids are doing so well and giving you plenty of grandkids to spoil. :icon_flower:

I'm Ok, Paula. You know me...I'm like a Timex!

Holding you close and thinking of both you and Craig as Adam's Birthday fast approaches.

My love,
Terry

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 09:09:01 AM »
Today is Adam's 11th angelversary. As you very well know, these dates are like an arrow piercing your already aching heart.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

JustMark

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 02:22:18 PM »
Hi Brokenhearted Mama, I know the anniversaries hurt as it was 16 years ago we lost my dad and the last couple days of August still get me. I'm sorry Kate is getting into trouble. I'm not sure how old she is but I did have similar problems with my oldest Dawn but after a few years Dawn did turn her life around and been doing good ever since and she is now in her early thirties. But I still worry about her sometimes.