Author Topic: Michael, how's the move?  (Read 4185 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Michael, how's the move?
« on: February 06, 2017, 05:07:15 PM »
Hi Michael,

Any bites on your place yet? Haven't heard from you so I assume you're pretty busy. When you find the time please check in with me and let me know how things are going for you.

Hugs,
Terry

mjlasa

• View Profile
Re: Michael, how's the move?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 03:21:48 PM »
Hi Terry
I have purchased a home for my wife's kids and me to live in, but the sale of the condo fell through. I haven't actually seen the place yet. Im hoping to go check it out soon but travel is still tough for me. I am currently in a day mental health program though im not sure how much good it is doing. I miss my wife and my life.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »
((((((Michael)))))))

So sorry for your struggles. My heart goes out to you.

I appreciate you checking in with me as you're always in my thoughts.

Here for you,
Terry

mjlasa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 02:26:39 PM »
I am visiting the new home but am not really comfortable here. Too many memories. Im starting to feel hopeless.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 01:49:09 PM »
Sent you a private message. :love9:

mjlasa

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 07:09:09 AM »
Finally sold the condo and the new house is ready. I went for a visit but got overwhelmed with estate matters and then my best friend died. Im back in my solitary room in boston unable to do much but lie here .

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2017, 07:24:05 AM »
Michael,

So glad to learn your home has sold and you're moving forward with your living arrangements. I'm very sorry to read of the death of your best friend....so sad.

Moving in itself can be overwhelming without having to deal with the stress of a death and all of the memories. One day at a time. I personally couldn't live any other way.

Try to get out of the house and take a long walk. It helps.