Author Topic: Sad Eyes  (Read 4208 times)

middle sis

• View Profile
Sad Eyes
« on: January 17, 2007, 09:12:42 PM »
Hey Sad eyes, How have you been doing? this board is pretty "slow" which I suppose could be a good thing. Maybe there aren't so many of us out there struggling? Who knows. I figure, the three of us can help each other out. We all know what we are all going through in one form or the other. I look at all your loses and count my blessings. However, I know you will be there for me (god forbid) if that time comes when my entire family is gone. Oh how I cringe when I type that. I really don't want to have to live through that, but THATS LIFE...right..... We are supposed to bury our parents. I just don't want to do it ALONE.

So on to a lighter note. Where are you now in life? I am married for 12 years, three beautiful children, 12, 10, and 4.  Yet still so young, I am 30. And feel I am falling apart already. I have fibro cystic breasts, and tomorrow I have to go for an ultrasound due to some pain I have been having. I feel everything will turn out fine, yet underneath, I am secretly scared. What if, how will I/we handle it. I guess due to my losses, I don't have a real positive outlook. I should.....I'm just scared. Sorry if this bothers you that I share this. I will close for now and update later.
Take CAre
middle sis

Sad Eyes

• View Profile
Re: Sad Eyes
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 08:25:39 AM »
Middle Sis, thank you so much for your kindness.  You are right, we can all help each other in our struggle with grief.  I think there are lots of people struggling with grief, they just either don't know about the board or don't feel comfortable writing.  Me, I am more of a verbal type person,  I can't always convey what I really mean when I write.

It's doesn't matter how few or how many loved ones a person has lost, we grieve for each person differently...............but the pain of it all is just as intense for each one.  It is hard to care for and bury your parents alone.  My Dad was the last to pass away and I was in denial, he couldn't die and leave me.  Life is very different without my core family,  I don't have anyone to remember my childhood with. Enough of feeling sorry for myself.  Yes, I will be around if you guys ever need a shoulder to lean on.

It's understandable that your outlook is less than positive now and it's understandable that you would be scared.  I will say a special prayer for you and your family.  Let me know how things turn out and don't ever be afraid to share you feelings.  I am married with no kids.  I'm at a very nice point in my life, other than this cloud of grief that follows me every waking moment. 

Take Care
Sad Eyes