Author Topic: Change is hard  (Read 1495 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Change is hard
« on: May 30, 2016, 05:06:52 PM »
We are making a change. Leaving people & places behind. Seeking the comfort of our seasonal home. We find peace and comfort there. Put our house on the market.
It's easy to cling to the past, with all it's pain and suffering. I will embrace the change and the new positive path our lives will take in newer surroundings.
I wish for all you grieving parents the courage and ability to make positive changes in your lives. No matter what, moving "forward" we will stay keep our angels tucked closely in our hearts.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Change is hard
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 12:11:37 PM »
Change is very hard. But it can also be very good. I'm so happy for you and Craig and wish you both only the best adjusting to your new surroundings. Although I don't understand what you have been going through, I understand it in theory and my heart has always cried for you and the pain you have endured. You deserve to find some peace and happiness. Thanks for sharing your news.

I Love you, Paula and look forward to updates real soon. :icon_flower:

Hugs,
Terry

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: Change is hard
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 07:29:43 PM »
I am stunned, we received multiple quality offers on our house and we accepted one over the asking price. Wow, what a relief to have something good come our way....can hardly believe it, still in disbelief. We are going on an anniversary trip to Bermuda tomorrow and the broker and lawyer will hammer out all the details in our absence.
Kate should be discharged soon so maybe this turn of fortunes might mark the change of her life as well for the better. One can always have hope!
Thank you Terry for your loyal and caring support of me & mine XO
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings