Author Topic: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Adam! (Paula)  (Read 2239 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Adam! (Paula)
« on: April 26, 2016, 01:08:36 PM »
((((((Paula)))))

Thinking of you and remembering Adam today on his Heavenly Birthday. I sure hope you're doing well. It's been too long since I've heard from you. You are always in my thoughts. Miss you. :love9:

Love & Hugs,
Terry

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Adam! (Paula)
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 02:40:04 PM »
TU for remembering Adam on what would have been his 34th birthday. Going through a very tough time. Being that his 10th year is coming up I am struggling with my emotions. K pulled off a major robbery on us and she is getting out soon and I just can't deal with her crap anymore. It hurts us too much and yet I have emotional conflicts over this. Bottom line there is no answers.
There is no medicine, no program, no treatment in the world for a broken heart, a broken soul and one that apparently has no end in sight. We are going to sell Hicksville and move to FL full time. Hopefully that is the right direction for us. Time will tell.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Adam! (Paula)
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 11:13:39 AM »
You're always in my heart, (((((Paula :love9:)))))