Author Topic: My personal journey  (Read 1625 times)

Diane5636

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Grace Under Pressure - My Grief (and life) Blog
My personal journey
« on: January 10, 2016, 05:22:40 PM »
My husband passed away suddenly in May, 2013.  Robbie's wife passed away in October 2013.  Robbie commented on a couple of posts on this forum, then messaged me in 2014.  In February 2015, Robbie and I got married.  I chronicled my journey of grief, and how we shared our grief and found love again.  Thank you to this forum.  The story is now a book; the first part begins right when I lost Scott.  It may help someone:

http://www.amazon.com/Unexpected-Progression-Events-Diane-Rush/dp/0692499350/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1452471490&sr=1-1&keywords=diane+rush [nofollow]

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: My personal journey
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 07:40:42 PM »

Hi Diane,

Congratulations on your marriage to Robbie and also on your book being published. When it becomes available at the lending library, I will read it.

Thanks for sharing your news with us. I'm glad to know that you're doing well and are happy. :icon_flower:

Hugs,
Terry