Author Topic: ((Robin))  (Read 2134 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
((Robin))
« on: September 08, 2015, 07:43:49 AM »
Hi Robin - How have you been doing? It's been so quiet over here so I'm just checking on you. Post when you get a chance.

You're always in my thoughts.

Love,
Terry

lynne123

• View Profile
Re: ((Robin))
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 07:21:22 PM »
Hi Robin.
I also have not heard from you. I also hope that things are ok with you, I miss hearing from you.
Look after yourself,
Love,
Lynne

RobinBlue

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 07:40:08 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been offline for a while. On top of my grieving, the "situation" with his daughter has continued to deteriorate. I have been advised not to discuss details in public forums. Just know that I'm dealing with a lot of stuff that I shouldn't be dealing with on top of grieving the loss of my beloved Tom.

Needless to say, I have been losing a lot of sleep and I've been beating up on myself.

Hopefully, there will be a painless resolution to all this.

I guess the bright side to this is that it's been occupying my time to the point that I'm not shedding a lot of tears.

I hope the dust settles soon and that I'll be back on line more often. Thank you for checking in on me. It's comforting to know that I'm not alone.

<<hugs and love>>
I can be changed by what happens to me but I refuse to be reduced by it - Maya Angelou.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2015, 08:31:19 PM »

Hi Robin,

I'm sorry you're going through so much right now. Remember that you have the chat room and that is private. Even guests reading on the boards cannot see the chat entrance. And only members may enter.

The way we get together in chat is someone sends a private message to meet. Check your *Profile* and under *Modify Profile*, click on *Notifications* and make sure the boxes are checked. If you're email is set up on your smart phone like the rest of us have it set up, your phone will beep to let you know that you have a private message and the invitation to chat.

I'm glad that you know you're not alone. There was a time when these boards, these wonderful people saved my life.

Thanks for checking in. I hope you can get some sleep tonight.

Sending lots of hugs and my love, :love9:
Terry