Author Topic: Intro  (Read 2959 times)

santiken

• View Profile
Intro
« on: August 17, 2015, 03:39:15 PM »
Yeah...this is a nightmare no doubt that I wake up to every morning ...Beej  and I were together for 27 years...my life partner who was 1 year from retirement and whom I was looking forward to enjoying our love and time in retirement together. We had no kids except our kitties and our lives were completely and totally intertwined. She was my soul mate, my lover, my best friend and then on June 28 she got a terrible tummy ache that got so bad I had to call the ambulance...well after the hell she and I had to endure through the entire emergency room odyssey she passed away on June 30th. There I was going through the process of saying goodbye to me baby when just a few days before we were walking to the grocery store chit chatting about where we were going hiking that weekend. Now here I am alone in our house with just our kitties and she's gone...she was cremated and I have her ashes that I plan on spreading in a variety of places...her ashes for crying out loud!...I don't see how anyone can prepare for this...sure you kind joke around about it here and there but how can you realistically prepare for something like this...especially when your in you fifties and she was 60! For me the sadness comes in waves but crying does help...I also find myself getting angry at times...exercise for me does help and being in nature and gardening but I am still in somewhat of a shock that I will never ever see her again in this lifetime on earth...it boggles my mind and like I said when I wake up in the morning I wake up to a nightmare...that's real!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 06:59:30 AM by Terry »

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 07:02:55 AM »
(((((( Welcome to Webhealing, Santiken.))))))

I understand and agree that there's no way to prepare for such a great loss. Beej was your world.

You have my heart.

Hugs,
Terry

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
Re: Intro
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 11:17:21 AM »
I don't see how anyone can prepare for this...

You can't.

(((((((((santiken)))))))))