Author Topic: One month tomorrow  (Read 1520 times)

Bren777

• View Profile
One month tomorrow
« on: August 31, 2015, 09:45:15 AM »
It will be one month tomorrow. I'm still no good for anything. Would love to talk to others.  Can't make myself do anything. Attempted suicide and that was wrong. I feel bad for putting my brother and friends and especially my dogs through that!! Why can't I push forward?? Can't eat. Down too 100 pounds.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: One month tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 05:30:18 PM »
Hi Bren - try to be patient and gentle with yourself. We can't rush grief. Remember that the pain is the price of loving and healing takes time.
Just try to remember to take care of yourself the best you can right now by eating healthy snacks, sleeping well or even resting when you can't sleep and walking. Getting out of the house and away from those four walls can really help. I wish I could take your pain away and please know that I'm holding good thoughts for you.

Sending hugs. :love9:

Love,
Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 05:13:22 PM »
(((((( Bren ))))))

Thinking of you. Post when you find the time and let us know how you're doing.

Sending hugs & love,
Terry

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 11:27:12 PM »
(((Bren)))

I hope you are doing ok. We are here if you need to talk.

Hugs and love Shelby