Author Topic: How does this work  (Read 3854 times)

traci

• View Profile
How does this work
« on: August 17, 2015, 04:33:16 PM »
I'm not sure how to navigate this page. Is it still active?

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: How does this work
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 05:09:07 PM »
Hi Traci - Yes, all of the boards are active. This link will take you to the board tutorials - the how-to's for every question you may have navigating our site. But if you need any help, just ask.

http://webhealing.com/forums/index.php?topic=6963.15

Feel free to introduce yourself and Welcome to Webhealing.

Love,
Terry

MissSteph4ever

• nospam
  • Melissa (Stephs mom)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 08:04:58 PM »
This page is still active but not very user freindly, its a smaller group, we are here though to listen and share. Post your feelings we are here and we understand.
My beautiful daughter Stephanie Leigh 9/16/87-4/15/13 [nofollow]

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 09:46:07 PM »
How nice to see your Stephanie and how her beautiful smile brightens our board! :icon_flower:

(((((((Melissa)))))))
:love9:

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2015, 09:55:55 PM »
This page is still active but not very user freindly, its a smaller group, we are here though to listen and share. Post your feelings we are here and we understand.

I remember when I first came to webhealing and the format was completely different. I would click on *reply* to respond to a member's message and it would show up under another member's message. What a nightmare until I got used to it. And, what I do remember and very well was how nothing came easy when I was in early grief. I was very confused but I learned that I had to have patience with me until I caught onto things!

So I suggest to anyone having problems, not only with the format of the board but in any area of your life to just, HOLD ON and be very gentle with yourself knowing that you're doing the very best that you can right now. And, just know that we are all here for you with open arms and open hearts.

You are never alone.

Thanks, Melissa for your supportive message. :icon_flower:

Love,
Terry