Author Topic: Vincent's Angel Date  (Read 2957 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Vincent's Angel Date
« on: July 23, 2015, 08:26:58 AM »
(((((Sarah)))))

Remembering Vince today on his angel date. Wishes for a day filled with only the most wonderful memories of your precious boy. :love9:

Love,
Terry

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
Re: Vincent's Angel Date
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 09:57:48 PM »
Thanks, as always, for remembering Vince.  I went to the cemetery with my mother-in-law, my sister, and my 15 yr old daughter.  It was hard but it is always good to remember him.

The cemetery is over a hundred miles from where I live, so I don't go as often as I'd like.  Which is probably good.  Everytime I go, I have to keep myself from just lying face down with my head on the flat tombstone and trying to wish him alive, somehow.  I don't tell anyone that . . . I mean, how it feels to be there, how much it make me want him with me again.  I know he's not really there, but . . . well, it's hard.  I just don' think people outside of those here on the forum will really understand.  I've never gone there alone, which is probably a good thing.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Vincent's Angel Date
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 10:59:51 AM »

Thanks, as always, for remembering Vince. 

((((((Sarah)))))) :icon_flower: