Author Topic: 5.6.-Robinīs birthday.  (Read 2469 times)

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
5.6.-Robinīs birthday.
« on: June 03, 2015, 02:07:41 PM »
Dearest Robin!

Itīs gonna be your birthday soon and Iīd love to wish you all the best in your life,above all the everlasting love between you and your beloved Tom still loving you and waiting for you in heaven forever!I truly hope that your birthday will be full of the most beautiful memories of you two and the love you have for each other for eternity.

Hug you and kiss you from the bottom of my heart!

With love Janka

This is for you...
Small | Large

« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 02:09:26 PM by Janka »
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

lynne123

• View Profile
Re: 5.6.-Robinīs birthday.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 02:34:47 PM »
Robin,
I also wish you a very happy and healthy birthday.
Lynne

RobinBlue

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 08:15:09 AM »
Thank you!! It is very strange today ... this begins my 53rd year on this old earth and it is the first time in my life that I'm waking up completely on my own (first there were my parents and then there was Tom). I plan on staying as busy as I can. A girlfriend is treating me to tea this afternoon so at least I have something to look forward to. It's just sad to come to grips with the fact that I am no longer special in anyone's eyes. That unconditional love is gone and there's nothing I can do to bring it back. :/
I can be changed by what happens to me but I refuse to be reduced by it - Maya Angelou.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 12:29:24 PM »
Happy Birthday, Robin! :occasion13:

I hope you have a beautiful day!

Love,
Terry

RobinBlue

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 05:52:44 AM »
Thank you for the birthday wishes. I am a bit surprised that it wasn't a painful day. I did miss having Tom close by ... but I feel he was still with me in spirit. It wasn't a birthday celebration like the ones I'd had in the past ... but it was a nice day ... just different.
I can be changed by what happens to me but I refuse to be reduced by it - Maya Angelou.