Author Topic: Tomorrow is my birthday and i hate to even think about it.  (Read 3328 times)

Pallavirao

• View Profile
Tomorrow is my birthday and i hate to even think about it.
« on: June 02, 2015, 07:30:34 AM »
Tomorrow is my birthday and i'm hating every second of it. I lost my Mom two and half years ago and every year on my birthday i feel lonely i miss her alot. What is a birthday when you don't have the person who bought you into this world is not next to you, right? I don't have lot of friends and i don't even think any of my friends remember it. I don't want them to. I hate my birthday. It's like you have to pretend that you are happy at least on this particular day but i can't, I really can't.

I feel alone all the time and people around me don't know me at all and none of them seems to care, even my dad. I hate my life so much. I wish i was born somewhere else with really different parents who care about their kids and be friendly and much loving and parents who know their kids when they are depressed and when they are happy or what makes their kids happy and connect with their parents.

Sometimes i do wish i was never born.

I hare my life to the top level.

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
Re: Tomorrow is my birthday and i hate to even think about it.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 02:39:59 PM »
Dear Pallavirao!

I´m very sorry for the loss of your beloved mom!Though you feel so lonely,I´d like to wish you really nice birthday full of the most beautiful memories of your beloved mom.She is with you all the time and loving you as well.It must be very hard for you.I also know the feeling of gloominess after my beloved man died,all of a sudden from morning till night,the love of my life and my everything.I have no real family,no children,just 3 best friends of mine and the priest has been helping me the most.I really hope that you can find at least a little bit of comfort,understanding and support here.We all are here for you whenever you feel like this.Please,come here as often as needed.I´m here for you,too.

Please,take care and remember that you´re not alone!

With love Janka (Spouse,Partner Loss Board)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 02:45:54 PM by Janka »
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka