Author Topic: 15.5.-Riki´s angel date (Shelby).  (Read 9431 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: 15.5.-Riki´s angel date (Shelby).
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2015, 02:48:03 PM »
(((((((Janka and Shelby))))))) :love9:

These dates are so hard on us. You both are such loving and supportive members. :love9:

You have my love and understanding,
Terry

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2015, 03:32:40 PM »
((((Terry))))

Thank you so much. I appreciate your words. I do the best I can and it's not always the most positive or enlightened. I am feeling a little confused and hurt right now and I know that will change with time. I do know that all pain brings enlightenment or more pain. I have been enlightened and know that I will become more so as I have time to work things through.
Yes this day is hard for me. So many memories of what could have been. I am hoping to find a place where I can include him and still feel happy doing things we loved to do together. I was talking to a friend and she asked why I seem to want to put up an 'alter' for Riki. Am I hanging on when I should be letting go. I don't think so. Yes I think about him a lot. I am working to find that happiness and not let the sadness overrun me when I am happy.

I hope all is well in your world and life. Hugs and love,

Shelby

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2015, 09:32:11 PM »
I close this thread I made.

Janka
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2015, 10:36:08 PM »
((((Terry))))

Thank you so much. I appreciate your words. I do the best I can and it's not always the most positive or enlightened. I am feeling a little confused and hurt right now and I know that will change with time. I do know that all pain brings enlightenment or more pain. I have been enlightened and know that I will become more so as I have time to work things through.
Yes this day is hard for me. So many memories of what could have been. I am hoping to find a place where I can include him and still feel happy doing things we loved to do together. I was talking to a friend and she asked why I seem to want to put up an 'alter' for Riki. Am I hanging on when I should be letting go. I don't think so. Yes I think about him a lot. I am working to find that happiness and not let the sadness overrun me when I am happy.

I hope all is well in your world and life. Hugs and love,

Shelby

Hi Shelby - I sure do understand and all we can do is the best we can. We're only human.

This Mother's Day was very difficult for me, more so than the others have been. Grief is complicated.

I'm glad to hear you're incorporating those positive, good memories into your journey as I feel that it surely strengthens us.

Take care and keep posting. It helps...a lot! :love4:

Love & understanding,
Terry

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2015, 02:33:10 PM »
We're only human.

I think we all forget that about ourselves and other people.

If I've learned one thing, it's that most people do the best they can with what they've got.

I have a lot more empathy than I used to.

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2015, 02:41:07 PM »
I´ll not react to this thread anymore.

Janka

« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:44:19 PM by Janka »
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka