Author Topic: Adam Daniel Bruckner  (Read 4442 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Adam Daniel Bruckner
« on: April 25, 2015, 07:25:08 PM »
Tomorrow is Adam's birthday. He would have turned 33 yet he stays forever young at just 24 years of age.
The moment we lost you a large piece of me went with you.
Life goes on, but never, EVER, has it been the same.
Missing & loving my boy, always & forever
Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Adam Daniel Bruckner
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 01:36:20 PM »
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Adam! :love9:

(((((Paula)))))

Thinking of you today and your precious Adam on his heavenly birthday. I hope that you feel Adam close with every step you take today, every breath you take. Wishes for peace to find your heart with every loving memory of birthdays past of your very special boy.

Love,
Terry

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 05:51:26 PM »
Haven't been able to shake the blues. Kaiti is discharged on Tues, filled with deep concerns for her. Hubby feeling the same way. We are a sorry pair at the moment.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 06:05:07 PM »
Thinking of you, Paula. I'm so sorry you're feeling such anxiety. I thought that she would first live in a halfway house to ease her transition back into home life? I'm not aware of how that particular system operates. It seems every state is different.

Just know I'm holding both you and Craig close to my heart at such a difficult time for you both. And hoping for only the best for our Kaiti. :love9:

Sending lots of hugs and understanding,
Terry

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 05:20:34 PM »
The system really runs backward. They told her to report to a very dangerous area in E. NY to a shelter. No one was expecting her, the intake person was not there, so they sent her away. She is expected to walk the streets all through the night until her parole appointment the next morning because she is not discharged to any other location other than that shelter. No one cares. If she leaves and goes elsewhere she will violate her instructions and be sent back. I know that this sounds crazy and it is. The system, in so many ways, is set up for failure :(

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2015, 05:42:49 PM »
Paula - If she hasn't already, tell her to go to the nearest police station, check in with the desk sergeant, explain the situation and sit tight until she can be seen. I have no doubt that they will contact where ever she came from and report this situation as this is illegal to ask someone just released from jail to walk the streets, alone for the entire night.
By doing this, she is, at least safe and at best, not breaking any laws.

I just talked to my cousin who is in law enforcement and the system, everywhere is not perfect and to go one step further...not really very good as all departments are so under staffed so extra steps must be taken.

Let me know.

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 02:04:25 PM »
Stressed to the max and then some. You know the military talk … SNAFU….well this is what this is. Craig & I will do what we can to help her navigate this craziness.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2015, 02:19:19 PM »
Good Luck....from the bottom of my heart to both you and Craig. :love9:

(((((((Paula)))))