Author Topic: Lost my Grandma Monday April the 13th  (Read 3062 times)

Mattd317

• View Profile
Lost my Grandma Monday April the 13th
« on: April 15, 2015, 09:01:04 PM »
I lost my grandma due to her falling from the top of stairs. I showed up running inside to help not knowing what to expect and when I ran inside I seen her laying there in her own blood I didn't even know she was alive until they took her out on the stretcher she gasped for air I told her I loved her.  I just feel so lost,angry and sad.  I'll never get the image out of my head.  I just wanted to help her as much as I could and when I showed up there I just froze and cussed and started crying.  This is just really hard.

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
Re: Lost my Grandma Monday April the 13th
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 09:39:40 PM »
Dear Mattd317,

I´m so sorry for your granny!We all are here for you.You can write us whenever you need to talk to...You´re not alone.

Please,take care!

With love Janka
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Lost my Grandma Monday April the 13th
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 07:13:09 PM »

I lost my grandma due to her falling from the top of stairs. I showed up running inside to help not knowing what to expect and when I ran inside I seen her laying there in her own blood I didn't even know she was alive until they took her out on the stretcher she gasped for air I told her I loved her.  I just feel so lost,angry and sad.  I'll never get the image out of my head.  I just wanted to help her as
much as I could and when I showed up there I just froze and cussed and started crying.  This is just really hard.

(((((Matt)))))

I'm so sorry for the great loss of your precious Grandmom. It's certainly understandable to be feeling so many different emotions right now. Bless your heart.

Welcome to Webhealing. Tell us more about Grandmom when you feel up to it. Our Grandparents are so special to us and their influence in our lives will continue to present itself for as long as we live ours.

Know we care and understand.

Love and hugs,
Terry