Author Topic: Running Away  (Read 1937 times)

RobinBlue

• nospam
    • View Profile
Running Away
« on: March 07, 2015, 06:55:05 AM »
Good morning everyone!

Yesterday, I received Tom's medical records ... and I saw results to tests that had been run prior to when he passed. The cancer was in his bones. He didn't stand a chance and that ripped me apart again until I circled back around and found a blessing in that he went so quickly with a minimal amount of discomfort. The cancer, although aggressive and widespread, hadn't reached the point of causing all out pain.

I managed to sleep beyond the bewitching hour of 1:00 this morning. I'm also planning a day trip out and away ... a friend and I are heading out to the desert to take pictures of the spring flowers. I'm actually looking forward to getting out in the sun and feel the renewal and energy of the season. But it's a big step ... because Tom and I loved roadtrips ... big and small.
I can be changed by what happens to me but I refuse to be reduced by it - Maya Angelou.

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
Re: Running Away
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 07:56:12 AM »
Dear Robin!

I´ll never forget the fatal hour,because it was the time taking my beloved Jan away from me.
He died 11.1111 at 1 o´clock by night.Those seven digits explain it all and that´s the time he has used to come back to me again.

For everyone:

I´d like to get to know someone who lost a loved one at that time as well.I don´t know.

Hugs from Janka
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Running Away
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 10:38:39 PM »
((((Robin))))

I hope you are doing well. Medical reports can be a good and bad thing. I think getting Riki's death certificate was a good thing for me, it helped me to not feel as guilty about the accident. I am glad you found a friend to go out with, I hope it went well. Let us know how you are doing. I have been checking once and awhile and struggling with my own stuff I didn't and don't feel ready to share.

Hugs,
Shelby