Author Topic: We first met here - now we're getting married!  (Read 2537 times)

Diane5636

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Grace Under Pressure - My Grief (and life) Blog
We first met here - now we're getting married!
« on: January 30, 2015, 11:10:29 PM »
On behalf of RobbieR and myself, we would like to let the friends on this forum know that we are getting married next week!  We first met on this site, so thought we would like to share our happy news with you.  We will never not miss Scott and Anne and they will always have a place in our hearts.  There are still days when we have to respect the sadness that may happen from time to time.  But along with that, we look forward to sharing this next portion of our lives together.  If you want to hear more of the story, I wrote about it here - www.graceup5636.blogspot.com [nofollow].  We simply wanted to share our happy news with all of you.  Peace and love to all of you - Diane and Robbie

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: We first met here - now we're getting married!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 09:48:28 AM »

On behalf of RobbieR and myself, we would like to let the friends on this forum know that we are getting married next week!  We first met on this site, so thought we would like to share our happy news with you.  We will never not miss Scott and Anne and they will always have a place in our hearts.  There are still days when we have to respect the sadness that may happen from time to time.  But along with that, we look forward to sharing this next portion of our lives together.  If you want to hear more of the story, I wrote about it here - www.graceup5636.blogspot.com.  We simply wanted to share our happy news with all of you.  Peace and love to all of you - Diane and Robbie

((((((Diane)))))) I'm so happy for both you and Robbie. Just awesome! And, I love the idea of the two computers as a cake topper....really couldn't say or honor the way you met any better.

You're so right that speaking out, speaking up and timing is a good mix. I couldn't agree more.

Stay in touch and keep us updated. You two are part of our Webhealing Family and we love good news here at home!

My love and best wishes for you both, :love4:
Terry

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 04:40:04 PM »
Diane and Robbie

Congratulations  :love4:

Always

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2015, 11:37:03 AM »
Congratulations to you both! Good news is...good!!
 :love4:

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 11:42:09 PM »
Diane and Robbie

That is wonderful news and enjoy the next part of your lives together!

Shelby