Author Topic: Uncle's angel date and mother's birthday  (Read 3298 times)

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
Uncle's angel date and mother's birthday
« on: January 22, 2015, 11:12:07 PM »
The next two days are going to be very hard.  Tomorrow is my uncle's angel date. I am missing him more than ever this year as Saturday is my mother's birthday and I wish he was still here so I could talk to him about my mother.  My only comfort right now is that my mother is with her brother now as I know how much it hurt her when he passed away. 

I am going to go visit her grave Saturday. It is going to be harder to go than the other times I have been but I feel I need to go. I ask for your prayers for strength to get through the day and the visit to her grave.  I really hurting right now and need strength to get through the next two days.
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
Re: Uncle's angel date and mother's birthday
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 08:02:25 AM »
I ask for your prayers for strength to get through the day and the visit to her grave.

Always, Gail.

Gail08

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 11:48:51 PM »
Thank you so much Doug. You are in mine daily.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 09:16:48 PM »

The next two days are going to be very hard.  Tomorrow is my uncle's angel date. I am missing him more than ever this year as Saturday is my mother's birthday and I wish he was still here so I could talk to him about my mother.  My only comfort right now is that my mother is with her brother now as I know how much it hurt her when he passed away. 

I am going to go visit her grave Saturday. It is going to be harder to go than the other times I have been but I feel I need to go. I ask for your prayers for strength to get through the day and the visit to her grave.  I really hurting right now and need strength to get through the next two days.

(((((Gail))))) I hope that special memories of your Uncle found your heart on his angel date.

Wishing your Mom a Happy Heavenly Birthday. I believe, too that she is with loved ones. These dates are hard, especially when they are so close together.

Always thinking of you.

Love & Hugs, :love9:
Terry

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 01:20:21 PM »
Thank you so much Doug. You are in mine daily.

((((((Gail)))))))
 :love4:

Gail08

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 12:03:52 AM »
Thank you so much Terry. I do have some very special memories of my uncle.  On his angel date I did think about those memories and the fun times I had with him. I thought about the last time I went to his house to visit him and what a good visit we had.  I just really needed him Saturday to talk to. I would give anything to have another one of his hugs. 

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2015, 09:55:10 AM »
((((((Gail)))))) :love9: