Author Topic: Remembering my baby today  (Read 4174 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Remembering my baby today
« on: January 12, 2015, 10:29:35 AM »
Remembering Jeff today on his angel date. I've had the photo albums out all morning and I've really enjoyed turning those pages from birth to adulthood. It's been quite a morning.

12 years today, though it still feels much longer as I miss him so. And then sometimes it still feels like yesterday but it's not yesterday.....

Even when Jeff was in his late twenties he still referred to me as his 'best girl.' I haven't been anyone's best girl since Jeff but I have my memories of the times we shared, the many talks we had and even the many tears we shed.

I love and miss you, Jeff more and more every day.

Until we meet again,
Your Momma and best girl

MissSteph4ever

• nospam
  • Melissa (Stephs mom)
    • View Profile
Re: Remembering my baby today
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 11:23:22 AM »
Terry,                                                                                                                                                     I have only had one angel date with Stephanie and it was so hard, my second is approaching in a few months and i am sure whether its 2 years or 25 years it will always be a hard day for all of us who have lost our precious children. I will forever take her angel and birth days off from work just to sit and remember her, flipping through photos and watching videos of her and remebering everything about her, those are her days. Thinking of you and hoping you have a peaceful day with your memories of Jeff <3 (((Hugs)))
My beautiful daughter Stephanie Leigh 9/16/87-4/15/13 [nofollow]

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 11:44:45 AM »
((((((((Thank You, Melissa.)))))))) :love9:

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 01:04:26 PM »
Dear Terry!

I also think of you on your son´s angel date,hoping you have the most beautiful memories of him with heart full of love for him.

Hug you as always from the heart!

With love Janka
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 01:10:33 PM »
((((((((Thank You, Janka.)))))))) :love9:

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 04:10:59 PM »
((Hugs)) Terry on your Jeff's angel date. I cannot do what you can. I see pictures and it tears at my heart. My Mom used to be the same. They had old moving pictures of my late brother who passed at age 7 in 1955 and when my Dad would put the films on he & I would watch it and she would always leave the room crying unable to finish.
I hope he sends his "best girl" a sign today.
XO Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2015, 04:30:41 PM »
((((((((Thank you, Paula.)))))))) :love9:

adele

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2015, 04:49:36 PM »
Thinking of you today, Terry. Today's weather which is thick fog is the the way I go through January. January 5-Thomas' birthday(regular life got in the way this year..dealing with a flat tire and buying 2 tires and car battery) and Thomas' angel date-26th. I go through the motions. Thomas would have been 19.

Take care.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2015, 05:04:09 PM »
((((((((Thank You, Adele.)))))))) :love9:

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2015, 12:07:33 AM »
Just have not been able to make it on here before now but please know that I was thinking about you and holding you so very close in my heart. I hope that you were able to find some peace in looking at those pictures.  I hope that you are able to feel the thoughts, prayers and support that I send to you daily from my heart.

((((((((((TERRY))))))))))

Love, Gail
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2015, 08:01:57 PM »
((((((Thank You, Gail)))))) and it's also so good to see you post again. I hope you've been doing well.

You are in my thoughts, too.

Love & Hugs, :love9:
Terry

ScottW

• nospam
  • This is a picture of my sister, Jori
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2015, 08:42:04 PM »
Many, many hugs to you, Terry. I'm sure I speak for many in saying that "you are our 'rock' here".  Please know that you are thought about and cared about by many (and me). XO

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 01:23:52 PM »

I'm sure I speak for many in saying that "you are our 'rock' here".  Please know that you are thought about and cared about by many (and me). XO

(((((((Thank you, Scott.))))))) How sweet to share that with me. And, right back atcha as you and many others have always supported me with every loss, every date and every teared filled post I've written. I love you guys, from the bottom of my heart.

All My Love, :love9:
Terry