Author Topic: My guide, light and hope.. my daddy  (Read 6763 times)

RoxyRay

• nospam
  • Am I doing this right?
    • View Profile
My guide, light and hope.. my daddy
« on: January 05, 2015, 05:01:14 PM »
 All I do, daddy is miss you.  I'd love to share my youtube vid.. song is called kiss away... i still cry like it happened yesterday.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 05:12:04 PM by RoxyRay »
And while the rest are playing and enjoying the day, i sit at home and hold my doll, wishing you had breath.

RoxyRay

• nospam
  • Am I doing this right?
    • View Profile
Re: My guide, light and hope.. my daddy
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 05:12:30 PM »
ugh.. sorry for the huge image.. :P
And while the rest are playing and enjoying the day, i sit at home and hold my doll, wishing you had breath.

Tom

• Administrator
    • apples are good and are good for you too
    • View Profile
    • Crisis, Grief and Healing
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 06:00:42 PM »
Don't worry about the size of the image Roxy.  If you want a youtube shown just paste in the url into a post and it should pop up.  Be sure to use the youtube url that starts with http: not the one that starts with https:

Tom
Tom's New EBook and paperback

RoxyRay

• nospam
  • Am I doing this right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 01:14:18 PM »
Thank you, i am not able to do the post of the vid as i don't have that clearence yet.  but when i do .. i hope you will enjoy the memories of one of the best men in the world to have lived!

Tom

• Administrator
    • apples are good and are good for you too
    • View Profile
    • Crisis, Grief and Healing
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 02:23:37 PM »
Hi Roxy --  You should have the ability to post it here.  Feel free to simply post the url into the reply and lets see if it works.  If not, I will see what I can do.

Tom
Tom's New EBook and paperback

RoxyRay

• nospam
  • Am I doing this right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2015, 07:19:10 AM »
i can put this up... Raven Wolfgang Kiss Away  ... it should be the first post you see in google.
He was the only one for all of my life who didn't hurt me.  Always a kind word or a beautiful smile to encourage me through the day.  Being the person that I am, i challenged everyone... but he never looked at it as me being bad.  He would talk to me about everything.  When I was up to problem behavior he would take so much time to let me know that I didn't have to behave badly for him to notice me.  Didn't stop the behavior but it showed me unconditional love.
As the black sheep of the family, I found comfort and healing in his eyes.  He was my morning star.
 As the month of March in '88 approached us, we found he had been having issues with his sight.  Headaches that no pain pill would improve his situation.  On my bday, I sat them all down and told them that dad couldn't get sick.. i was pregnant.  For the next ten years he was strong and kicked the big C's butt.
  I felt that I had given him a reason, other than us... to live.
Ten years later... cancer had struck him again.  We would lose him to it this time.  I would lose my baby the same day he was to be cremated.  I never saw his wake/funeral.  Always felt that I didn't serve him right at the end because of having to be admitted into hospital that day for the loss of my baby Taylor.
Lots of feelings, i'm overwhelmed.  thanks for reading.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2015, 05:50:58 PM »
Small | Large

Hugs,
Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2015, 07:52:08 PM »
RoxyRay...your video was well done. I enjoyed it. I could feel the love from each picture and memory shared.

Thank You. Very touching. :love9:

Hugs,
Terry

RoxyRay

• nospam
  • Am I doing this right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2015, 07:21:15 AM »
Oh wow Terry!  thank you!  :')   that was so supportive and beautiful of you to do!  thank you!  Your kindness will always be remembered!  wow... just so over joyed that you were so sweet!   

:)

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 06:03:10 PM »
Oh wow Terry!  thank you!  :')   that was so supportive and beautiful of you to do!  thank you!  Your kindness will always be remembered!  wow... just so over joyed that you were so sweet!   

:)

It was my pleasure, and you're very welcome. Anything I can do, I am here for you.

Hugs,
Terry