Author Topic: Poem  (Read 3101 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
Poem
« on: December 21, 2014, 05:26:03 PM »
I came across this Poem and wanted to share.  I didn't write this one.

I know we all feel the same ...

I thought of you today,
but that is nothing new.

I thought about you yesterday
and the days before that too.

I think of you in silence,
I often speak your name.

All I have are memories and
your picture in a frame.

Your memory is a keepsake
from which I'll never part.

God has you in His arms,
I have you in my heart.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Poem
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2014, 02:38:49 PM »
Thanks a lot, you made me cry! Now I know why I stay away, unless I feel really bad. It's not because of the people or that I don't need to talk to anyone or that I don't care, it's because I don't want to cry and when I come on here I do.  I don't want to remember my choices that cause me pain and make me feel worthless and I don't want to remember him and all we went through, the good and especially not the bad. I hate feeling pain it scares me and I don't know what to say to my kids if they find me crying, how do I explain all I am feeling especially when it's not all about him and they never knew him well anyway... talked on the phone all the time but only met him once. Sorry that's my vent and sounds stupid.
Talk about irony!
funlearningmother is not so much fun anymore

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 05:32:59 PM »
love it thank you Lisa  :love9:

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 03:04:41 AM »
John,

I am glad you love it  :love9: .... ever word is how we feel ..........

Hugs my friend....

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 11:43:22 PM »
I feel uncomfortable because of what I wrote and no one responded. I really did like the poem and I wanted to share that with you, that's why it affected me so deeply and it also taught me more about myself, things to grow off of. Hope things are well in your world.
Shelby

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 12:58:25 PM »
Dear Lisa!

Such a beautiful poem!It is true as well as we all feel on here.

Hugs from your friend Janka
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 01:10:53 PM »
I really did like the poem and I wanted to share that with you.
Shelby

Dear Shelby!

We all are here for you.Iīve had the hardest time the last days,so hard that I canīt talk about it by now,thatīs why I donīt speak much these days,but itīs all right now.Iīm sure that Lisa will write you back if she will read your msg.If you like the poems,you can also read mine.I wrote them more than 20,my own poems written on here for my beloved Jan.

Hope youīve read my answer I had written you till then.
Look forward to hear from you again.
Hug you!

Janka
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 01:39:16 PM »
Shelby,

To be honest with you , you made me feel uncomfortable by saying Thanks a lot you made me cry !!

I didn't know how to take it . You seemed angry at me.  I just wanted to leave it alone. I am not a person that don't speak my mind but I don't like arguing so I left it be.

Always,

Lisa

"Soulmates Forever"

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 08:00:50 PM »
I came across this Poem and wanted to share.  I didn't write this one.

I know we all feel the same ...

I thought of you today,
but that is nothing new.

I thought about you yesterday
and the days before that too.

I think of you in silence,
I often speak your name.

All I have are memories and
your picture in a frame.

Your memory is a keepsake
from which I'll never part.

God has you in His arms,
I have you in my heart.

Always,

Lisa

Beautiful poem, Lisa. Thanks so much for posting it so we can all enjoy it.

Love,
Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 08:45:36 PM »
I really did like the poem and I wanted to share that with you.
Shelby

Dear Shelby!

We all are here for you.Iīve had the hardest time the last days,so hard that I canīt talk about it by now,thatīs why I donīt speak much these days,but itīs all right now.Iīm sure that Lisa will write you back if she will read your msg.If you like the poems,you can also read mine.I wrote them more than 20,my own poems written on here for my beloved Jan.

Hope youīve read my answer I had written you till then.
Look forward to hear from you again.
Hug you!

Janka

(((((Shelby)))))

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2015, 07:32:22 PM »
I am sorry Lisa for putting that on you. I was emotional & I knew when I wrote it it didn't feel right. When I didn't get a response, again I knew I had spoken incorrectly. You did not make me do anything. I felt pain and anger and disappointment and probably a few other things with myself and Riki.
Sometimes I am not good at putting things into correct format when I am emotional, I tend to revert back to talking in the ways I did growing up which are not positive or helpful to me. I have had to work hard all my life to change how I think and all that. I have improved more then you know and, as I said earlier, when I get emotional I say what's in my heart and I never ever want to or mean to hurt anyone. Speaking from my heart is different from speaking from my head. I almost never speak emotionally out of anger. If I do feel angry with you about anything you will know because one of the things that I have learned is to speak up and say I am angry and explain what I am angry about.
I do like the poem and I cry every time read it. As I tried to explain, even when I wrote that first comment, my reaction to the poem was all about me and I did learn some things to help me. I hope things are well with you and thank you for sharing that, I do need it even if I don't always like it.
That goes the same to everyone who shares. I always read stuff and I don't always respond. I appreciate every bit of sharing I just can't always respond. I can be pretty insecure especially when something like this comes up and I find that I back off from sharing for fear of offending someone.
Love to all of you,
Shelby

Shelby,

To be honest with you , you made me feel uncomfortable by saying Thanks a lot you made me cry !!

I didn't know how to take it . You seemed angry at me.  I just wanted to leave it alone. I am not a person that don't speak my mind but I don't like arguing so I left it be.

Always,

Lisa