Author Topic: I miss you all!  (Read 8084 times)

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
I miss you all!
« on: December 17, 2014, 06:09:43 PM »
Hallo everybody on our board!

I truly hope you´ll be back for Christmas.It really shall lessen my grief.

I miss you and need you on here,especially now...

Send you all my warm greetings!

Janka
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: I miss you all!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 09:24:59 PM »
I have been away awhile trying to fix myself. I wish you all the love and peace at this time of the year with the loss you have gone through. Big hugs too
Shelby

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 04:40:56 PM »
Dear Shelby!

I hear from you for the first time on here.It´s so nice to feel an understanding,comfort and support from you,too.I feel as well as you right now,disappointed by reactions of people around me,losing my hope and faith in humans,but I have my best friend,good job,all of you on our board and the most I look forward to my journey in the mountains for Christmas that helps me much.I also wish you all the best and hope to hear from you again.

Hug you from the heart!

Janka

Janka

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 07:31:12 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes, Janka and always your hugs. Where are you going for Christmas....in the mountains? It sounds peaceful. When do you leave?

Thinking of you with love, :love9:
Terry

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2014, 04:29:45 AM »
((((( JANKA )))))

I am always here sweetie.

Always

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 12:23:06 PM »
Thanks for the well wishes, Janka and always your hugs. Where are you going for Christmas....in the mountains? It sounds peaceful. When do you leave?

Thinking of you with love, :love9:
Terry

Dear Terry!

You all have my warm hugs all the time spending on here with you and others.
I always think of you all on this board regardless of being here or not.I love you all!
I made a journey in the mountains having finally a chance for spending 4 wonderful days with many kind people there.I´m back again.I found at last the peace I had been looking for so many days and it goes on lasting,so thanks God it´s all right now.
The God is my biggest help and the only one way to my beloved Jan.I´m really happy now.

Thanks that you always care!

With love Janka

Janka

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 12:44:12 PM »
((((( JANKA )))))

I am always here sweetie.

Always

Lisa

My dear Lisa!

My journey was wonderful having a meeting with those friends living on the Polish border.Finally I put up at them for 4 days despite of those problems they have.The weather was great,snowing all along,everything was white like in a fairy-tale.I´m gonna send you a couple of pics.I missed you!I´m happy being back again.I met so many kind people there being in contact with me and having their addresses where I can put up at this year.I found at last the peace I had been looking for so many days and it goes on lasting,so thanks God it´s all right now.
The God is my biggest help and the only one way to my beloved Jan.I´m really happy now.

I look forward to hear from you again!

With love Janka

Janka

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 09:06:57 PM »
My dear friends on our board!

Where have you been?

I miss you so...

Hug you all!

Janka

Janka

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2015, 09:57:59 PM »
Hi Janka....just popping in to say Hi and hope you're doing OK tonight. Maybe with your 'shout-out' some of our members will check in. I miss them, too.  :confused1:

Love & Hugs, :icon_flower:
Terry

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2015, 12:47:59 PM »
Hi Janka

I am having a bit of a rough time right now. Some of it to do with Riki and other stuff not so much. I don't know how to speak about it right now or if I can explain it enough for you to understand. It sounds like you had a very loving and open man in Jan and I didn't. So many contradictions in our relationship and what Riki said to me. I loved him and I'd like to think he loved me. I just don't know.
He took me away from my kids. I allowed him to do that because I had no strength to fight and I felt like I had no other unconditional support. I couldn't stand up for myself enough to fight for my kids. He always talked about how much they needed me and yet he begged me to be with him and he had messed up things with his daughter and so he knew exactly what it felt like to lose his daughter to his ex and yet he let me or helped me go through it as well. Not once do I remember him encouraging me to stay with my kids. He encouraged me to talk to them, to share with them, to read with them, to be there for them but when it came down to picking them or him he begged me to pick him or at least he always talked about how he knew it was wrong for me to be with him over them and he wanted to be with me. He was so tormented by so much. I was just so weak.

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 03:47:43 PM »
Dear Shelby!

That must be hard for you.Sometimes it´s hard to explain how it feels.I thank God for my beloved man Jan.It has been just a few years,though those 5 years do mean to me much more than 50 years to someone else.My beloved Jan does mean all the best I can ever get in this life,that´s why I don´t want to look for someone else anymore;but you can find someone else if you want and just think he wasn´t the best for you.When you look into your heart,you get to know how it is.Whatever you do,it will be the best for you.I´m sure that you do the best you can to find an answer and such needed peace to feel better again.Just know that I´m always here for you to be your support in anything you´re thinking about that will be good for you.

Look forward to hear from you again.

Hug you!

Janka

Janka

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2015, 04:25:46 PM »
Hi Janka....just popping in to say Hi and hope you're doing OK tonight. Maybe with your 'shout-out' some of our members will check in. I miss them, too.  :confused1:

Love & Hugs, :icon_flower:
Terry

Dear Terry!

You´re so kind being here for me.I was so sad by night that I couldn´t fall asleep till the morning came to me.I still have a few days off,so I don´t have to stand up early in the morning.Then I looked out of the window and everything was as white as in a fairy-tale.The late winter knocked on the door.Surroundings seemed to be nicer and it makes me a smile again.There are many things that make me feel a comfort in my sadness and getting your uplifting answer poured out the joy into my heart.I´m so glad to hear from you again.

Thanks that you always care!

Hugs and kisses from Janka

Janka

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 12:48:15 AM »
Thanks Janka

I am doing my best. I loved and will always love Riki. He wasn't the best for me and he was good and caring, just really messed up. I really wish he had the chance to help himself heal. I would have been as deeply in love with him as you are with Jan if he could have healed. I miss him and his caring and loving side so much. He always tried to hide his caring and that is one of the things that hurt him so much, is that he cared so much about others and could do so little to help them, he couldn't make them change, just like I know I can't. I can only do what I need for me and my kids. That is why I say he was tormented because I watched him fight everyday with wanting to help others and not being able to. People just couldn't help themselves and they just don't have the strength to change even when it would make their lives so much better and we can't do anything about it except support others by listening and encouraging and sharing how we have each grown and maybe something we say will catch in someone's mind and they may take it and learn from it, or use it to give themselves hope.

Love and hugs, Shelby

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2015, 10:03:33 PM »
Hi Terry, Janka and funlearningmother..it's good to see everyone again. I am doing well.  I know it's been while since I last posted.  Just having a hard time tonight trying to understand why my wife had to suffer as she did before her death.  I am thankful to God tht she doesn't have to go through that anymore. I M at the point where I can sometimes smile instead of crying. Hope everyone is doing well.
Take care
Arthur

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2015, 10:44:36 AM »
Janka....I remember how nice it was waking up to a new snowfall...so pure, quiet and then I remembered I had to shovel my way down the driveway. Nope, don't miss it at all.

But it sure is nice to have a reason to smile again. So glad it put a smile on your face.

Love to you,
Terry