Author Topic: MY update from marie  (Read 5688 times)

marie

• nospam
  • Patrick & Biscut
    • View Profile
MY update from marie
« on: January 11, 2007, 03:18:56 PM »
Hi Iam having abad week. Now it is Thursday and the nursing home is still closed. They may open tomorrow. I broke my eye glasses now I have to get a new pair Lucky I had an old pair that I could use in meantime. I broke one of my back molar tooth that I had to have pulled with 2 stitches. Boy does it hurt. The dentist said probobly will be black and blue under my jaw. How to explain that. My son Mark Is going to come over tonigt to try to fix my computer drawer. I hope he could. My body feels broken thinking about Patrick. I keep telling myself why did this happen With Patrick Life plays us such a raw set of cards. and we never know why and whats going to happen next. It ts scarry but I guess we have to have faith.Lucky I have all of you to be able to talk to LOVE AND HUGS MARIE.

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
Re: MY update from marie
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 03:26:30 PM »
Sorry to hear about your bad week and hope next week goes better.

Love
Deb

sykeller (Ray's mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 03:28:19 PM »
Marie,

Sorry things are going so badly this week.

Saying special prayers for you,

Hugs,

Sy

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 03:57:28 PM »
Marie - I am so sorry to hear that you are having a bad week.  Please take care of you.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Jeanneb

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2007, 05:09:39 PM »
Marie,

Sounds like you are having a heck of a time.  Sending postive thoughts your way.

Jeanne

tim

• View Profile
    • Jenae's Life Celebration
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2007, 05:25:15 PM »
Hi Marie,
I’m sorry you are having a rough week. You know the saying when it rains it pours... Well, most of us have been there at one time or another. We don't understand why things happen at times, but we have to trust that God is with us and helping us through whatever we are going through. God uses others to come to our rescue. Someday we will be rewarded for all we have endured. Best of all, we will be in the presence of our Lord and with our departed loved ones again. At that point and time, we won’t care if our computer keyboard ever fell apart, if you know what I mean.
I pray that the Lord will supply all your needs, and change your circumstances.

Prayers,
Tim (Jenae's Dad)

Jenae Jasmine Gallegos
    July 16th, 1995 - May 30th, 2005
  http://myangeljenae.com

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2007, 06:37:56 PM »
Oh Marie... I feel such empathy for you. I am hoping that your troubles that you can change, change quickly.  Does you husband know that you call and that you are not allowed to visit because of the rules of the home?
Rebecca Jason's Mom

marie

• nospam
  • Patrick & Biscut
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 01:30:49 PM »
Rebbaca Yes my husband has to call me because the nurse or aide has to take him to the desk phone Icall there every morning to see if the Quaritine is lifted. Today we thought it woud be but it wasn't. My husband understands why I can't come but is getting very upset over it. My son came last and he fixed my drawer. and today I got a copy of my eye prescription Now to get someone to take me. Thanks to all of you for your support. Love and HUgs MARIE

marie

• nospam
  • Patrick & Biscut
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 01:38:18 PM »
Rebecca Iam sorry I spelled your name wrong I am not with it. LOVE AND HUGS MARIE

faye

• nospam
  • Larry Brickman
    • View Profile
    • Larry & Nana
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 06:47:06 PM »
Marie,

I hope things will start to get better for you.  You have so much on your plate.  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.