Author Topic: Newly Widowed  (Read 6030 times)

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
Re: Newly Widowed
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2015, 02:39:36 PM »
Dear Jean!

I hope you´re doing better.Remember we all are here for you.
Write us whenever you find a time to let us know how you´ve been by now.

Take care!

Hugs from Janka
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 02:41:35 PM by Janka »
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2015, 05:53:08 PM »
(((((((Jean))))))) :love9: Thinking of you.

Donna B.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 05:54:23 PM »
Hi Robin, I am so sorry for your loss, I lost my dear husband almost 8 yrs. ago. We found some pics. of him in the hallway closet and I guess I am back on this site because I feel so lost again. I am seeing someone now for almost 4 yrs., but the pics. just brought him back. I am so sorry and it does become easier they are always there in your mind and heart always.

Donna B.

RobinBlue

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 11:18:25 AM »
Hi Jean, I'm sorry for your loss as well. I'm coming up on three months without Tom and I'd like to say that it's getting easier ... but it really isn't. It's just that the emotions aren't as raw as they once were - at least I'm not wailing every other minute of the day ... now it's limited to a couple times a week. This is definitely one of the most difficult "journeys" I have ever been on ... but this forum has been a major help. There are good, kind-hearted people here that understand what we're going through. It is a comfort to know that we're not alone.
I can be changed by what happens to me but I refuse to be reduced by it - Maya Angelou.

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2015, 08:42:04 PM »
I am so sorry for your loss Jean. Be rest assured you have come to the right place for some sort of comfort in this nightmare you are in now. I am 4 years out from the death of my wife Maureen on 041411 and I still have trouble dealing with it.  I hope you can find some healing and comfort on this forum as so many have gone thru what you are going through now. 
Take care Jean arthur

Jean1955

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2015, 04:37:22 PM »
Thanks Arthur,

I am very happy I've joined this group... Today is my loves' Birthday. Kim would be 60 years old today. So many automated companies like our auto insurance co. have been leaving him "Happy Birthday" messages on our answering machine...Wow something I wasn't expecting. I want to believe he's happy celebrating in heaven. I'm wishing the happiest birthday ever!!! :)
My True Love Forever,

Jean