Author Topic: Just saying hi and catching up  (Read 2313 times)

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
Just saying hi and catching up
« on: November 05, 2014, 02:42:48 PM »
All:

Haven't been here much because I've had so much going on . . ..

--Adopted the eldest foster child, Mariah, in August. (She just turned 18.)

--Will be adopting her younger sister in late November. (She's 14.)

--Still have the youngest sister also, working on adopting her, but it is not a sure thing. (She's 12.)

--We moved to a new house!  The house hunting and buying and moving has been wild and crazy.  We are still living partly out of boxes and I'm still working on getting the old house ready for sale.  WHEW!!

Moving from the house I lived in with Vince was hard in a lot of ways, but I "brought him with me."  I had such of feeling of closeness to him that first week in the new house.  I know he is still with me.

Hugs to all - I did some reading and catching up . . . best wishes for the holidays to all posters, new and old.  Know you are not alone in what you are facing.  Much love!

I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Just saying hi and catching up
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 06:48:38 AM »

Hi Sarah! So glad to read your news, wow... a lot going on. Congrats in all areas. :icon_flower:

Enjoy your holiday season with the girls and your MIL...hope she's doing well.

Always think of you and your beautiful Vince, with love. :love9:

Love,
Terry

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: Just saying hi and catching up
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 08:41:19 AM »
Congrats on all the positive changes in your life. You certainly have been a busy lady!
XO Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings