Author Topic: Jolene's Angel Date (Gail)  (Read 5396 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Jolene's Angel Date (Gail)
« on: October 19, 2014, 10:23:58 PM »
(((((Gail)))))

Remembering your best friend and sister, Jolene today on her angel date. Wishes for a special memory to find your heart and bring you peace. May the memory of her smile, her touch and her love fill you up to lighten your burden. :love9:

Love & Hugs,
Terry

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
Re: Jolene's Angel Date (Gail)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2014, 07:42:27 AM »
((((((((((Gail))))))))))

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 11:20:18 AM »
((((((Gail))))))

Thinking of you and hoping Jolene's angel date brought some cherished memories along with the sadness. Please check in when you get the time.

Love,
Terry

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 03:23:54 PM »
Thank you Terry and Doug.  It was a hard day but with the help of a friend it was a little easier.  A friend suggested that I do something to celebrate Jolene. So since one of our favorite things to do was go to the movies I went to see a movie that day.  Then I went to Pizza Inn to eat like me and Jolene did so many times together after we would get out of the movies.  I also listened to out favorite album which I have on my ipod.  It is an album by a singer named Sylvia. It was a special album to us because during the month and a half that she stayed with us before she went into the Navy we listened to that tape every night.  We bought it for one song on it but ended up liking every song on it.  We learned every word to every song and we even had our favorite parts in each song.  It brought back so many special memories not just to listen to the album but to hear our favorite parts of the songs and remembering how we would get ready each time our favorite part was coming up. 

Thank you Terry for remembering. You are always the first one to remember each year and one of the few who do remember at all each year.
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 06:10:43 PM »
My sister LOVES Sylvia! Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate Jolene.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2014, 09:55:27 AM »
You're most welcome, Gail....And, I agree with Doug that it sounded like a wonderful way to celebrate your precious sister, Jolene.

Thanks so much for sharing her day with us.

Much love to you, sweetie, :love9:
Terry

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 12:10:49 AM »
Thank you Doug and Terry.  Celebrating her like I did helped me to feel that she was with me and we were doing all those things together all over again.  I sure do miss her and there will always be an empty spot in my heart.
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever