Author Topic: Vince's Angel Date ((Sarah))  (Read 1700 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Vince's Angel Date ((Sarah))
« on: July 23, 2014, 01:11:13 PM »

((((((Sarah)))))) :love9:

Thinking of Vince today on his angel date and wishing you a day filled with wonderful memories. May one of those special memories bring peace to your heart.

Love & Hugs,
Terry

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
Re: Vince's Angel Date ((Sarah))
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 05:55:59 PM »

((((((Sarah)))))) :love9:

Thinking of Vince today on his angel date and wishing you a day filled with wonderful memories. May one of those special memories bring peace to your heart.

Love & Hugs,
Terry

Thanks for remembering Vince today, Terry.  I have been thinking a lot about him, though I've had a very busy day with the girls - which is a good thing.  I shed a few tears, but didn't have time to brood.

I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Vince's Angel Date ((Sarah))
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 10:28:38 AM »

You're very welcome, Sarah. Thanks for sharing Vince's day with us. :love9:

Glad to know all is going well for you and your girls. They are so fortunate to have you and you them. :icon_flower:

Love,
Terry