Author Topic: Rinto, thinking of you  (Read 1684 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Rinto, thinking of you
« on: July 10, 2014, 09:19:59 PM »

((((Rinto))))

How are you getting along? Was thinking of you with the weekend coming up as it always seemed to be a particularly tough time for me and for quite awhile.

Post when you find the time to let us know how you're doing. Thanks.

Love,
Terry

shaven77

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Rinto, thinking of you
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 02:40:47 AM »
Hi and thank you for your support and concern,

I'm doing small things one day after another. Because I still cannot focus on multiple things at once so I'm channeling what I can to do necessary thing like paying the bills and so on.

Yes, weekend is tough because I used to spend time to go shopping or doing things with my wife at weekends. I missed her so much I avoid the supermarkets and malls where she used to go, too many memories I cant deal yet.

There is one more tough time tho which is the upcoming holiday called Lebaran. It's like thanksgiving where families from other cities come home and spend time together. For the first time I dont know whether I should go or if I should stay home. With all the family gatherings happening around me, it feels like my empty house just get a little bit emptier. The holiday is on the 28th-29th of July.

Thank you
Rinto

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 09:28:07 AM »

((((Rinto))))

I understand everything you're feeling as you described it. Regarding the upcoming holiday; do what feels right to you and to you alone. Remember that if you choose to go you can also leave whenever you want. It's up to you. This is your loss and your grief and no one else is going to understand the way you're feeling and they really don't have to. You own your grief and along with it, the tears, the joy and all of the choices that you will be making.

The *first* everything is so difficult. And, now you're facing the first holiday season in your family. Know that we're here for you through it all.

Sending hugs & love,
Terry

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 04:30:12 PM »
(((((Rinto))))) Im working on yr 2 this aug and I have found on this journey to hell and back well im still on my way back but its your journey you are in control (even tho you don't think you are) this is all about you now I hope you find some peace somewhere along your journey its one hell of a roller coaster ride and you cant get off so just ride the waves and soon you will see some light. John :engel2:

mousewife

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 06:59:07 AM »
Rinto,

I think it is good for you to concentrate on one thing at a time as you are doing.  Also, I agree with Terry, do what feels right for you regarding the holiday.  Nothing is written is stone.  You have the right to figure things out as you go, and do what seems best for you.

Peace and Healing,
mousewife

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 02:11:12 PM »

Sending hugs ((((((((Rinto)))))))) I know you have a difficult decision weighing on you.