Author Topic: Doyle's Birthday (((John)))  (Read 3330 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Doyle's Birthday (((John)))
« on: June 20, 2014, 04:52:06 PM »

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Doyle!

((((((((John))))))))

Holding you close on your Doyle's heavenly birthday. I hope your day was filled with warm and wonderful memories. Please share if you feel up to it.

Hugs & Love to you, my friend, :love9:
Terry

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Doyle's Birthday (((John)))
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 04:28:48 PM »
Thank you Terry, I just sat back and reflected back still trying to find the new me but in no rush but today was gay pride day here In Olympia and 2 yrs ago today Doyle and I was at the venue just enjoying the sounds and all the beautiful people it was one of the best days he had had in a long time we danced (and him on one leg at that) Ela Wardi if you could read my mind,(tune that was playing) it was such a beautiful day just like today but standing around the same spot we danced in around the sun was a full circule rainbow what a wonderful sight I felt Doyle was saying I'm ok and I'm watching over you have fun, I just watched the sky and when I left it was still their and I could still see it when I got to my apt. what a gift he gave me I guess he saw I was having a bad day,but I'm ok now. I think we were all blessed to see such a vision today and everyone seen it so cool.  :love4: 

mousewife

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 05:25:12 PM »
John,

Sorry for your sadness, but glad you found some comfort.

Peace and Healing,

mousewife

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 03:59:52 PM »
((((((( JOHN ))))))))

Always wishing beautiful memories fill your heart  :engel2:

Always

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 07:43:41 PM »
John
Glad that Doyle shared in your day and so you found some comfort from the pain of missing him. It's wonderful to know he's there watching over you.
Hugs and love
S

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 05:17:33 PM »
Many thanks everyone, aint it strange how even 22 months out, the body and the brain just know when to shut down for a few days just to let you know your sorrow and your pain. But you know it is still so weird as we carry on it seems the rest of the world is still in a slow motion and we know its not but it just seems that way maybe were not supposed to catch up with the rest of the world at this time and I have said before time cant heal this wound but yall already know that.
My Hospice work is keeping me busy and I love it and I get to have some stents put in my arteries here in the near future the vascular surgeon told me this morning and being diabetic Im wondering about this but I cant walk like I use to and Im ready to regain that loss I miss my walking for several miles at a time on the side of Mt. Rainer and I haven't been able to do it for a few years now so get to have a MRI next week and find out after that . But its all good my friends  :love4:

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2014, 06:00:55 PM »
it was such a beautiful day just like today but standing around the same spot we danced in around the sun was a full circule rainbow what a wonderful sight I felt Doyle was saying I'm ok and I'm watching over you have fun, I just watched the sky and when I left it was still their and I could still see it when I got to my apt. what a gift he gave me I guess he saw I was having a bad day,but I'm ok now. I think we were all blessed to see such a vision today and everyone seen it so cool.  :love4: 

I'm so glad that Doyle sent you a sign. And, I'm glad that you recognized it as one. :love9:

(((((((((John)))))))))
:love9: