Author Topic: So quiet. How is everyone doing?  (Read 4541 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
So quiet. How is everyone doing?
« on: April 23, 2014, 01:44:26 PM »

How is everyone getting along? I'd love to hear from you when you find the time.

Always think of you all and your beautiful children.

Love & Hugs, :love9:
Terry

AC Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: So quiet. How is everyone doing?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 03:03:07 PM »
Hi Terry,

Not much going on in my life.  I am just glad winter is over! 

Love
Peggy

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 12:52:35 PM »
getting ready for my grand-daughter(KARLIE-6) KINDERGARTEN graduation MAY 13TH.... on that day CANDI will be gone 9 yrs..... it's kinda bittersweet that her graduation is on that day.. something exciting & happy is happening on the day that something deavastating happened..; 
it doesn't seem like it's been 9 yrs.... i miss CANDI so much...
CANDI'S niece (ZOIE CANDICE) will be 8 MO. tomorrow.  i wish she was here to see her...
CANDI'S  son(JOSH)  is 16 now.. he got his driver's license last FRIDAY...  he was only 7 when his mommy died...

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2014, 03:30:08 PM »

Same here, Peg. I like staying outdoors late and another reason I love the summer months. :icon_flower:

With the season change....well, you know....

Hugs :love9:

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 03:36:25 PM »

Hi Martha,

It's very bittersweet when any of their dates fall on a special family occasion....I know, though that Candi will be there and I hope you feel her presence. I don't know where the time goes, either but it sure does go by fast.

Congrats to Josh and Aunt Terry asks him to please drive careful and not to ever drive if he's distracted. Give him a big hug from me.

Hugs :love9:

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 12:27:51 PM »
HI TERRY,
         thank's for everything you do.. you're so sweet...
 JOSH has been driving a racecar since he was 14.. but driving a car is different.. he says because cars are coming toward him on the road but on the racetrack they're all going the same way... he's so funny...

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 01:05:49 PM »

He IS funny. I imagine he's such a joy and brings so much happiness to your life, Martha. Just as Candi did.

Thanks for your message. I always love hearing updates about your family. :love4:

Much love to you, my friend,
Terry