Author Topic: My Aunts Son  (Read 10884 times)

karen ronnies mom

• View Profile
    • www.ronnie-hetu.memory-of.com
My Aunts Son
« on: January 08, 2007, 11:38:24 PM »

I cant believe this..I got an email from my Aunt.Her Son, my cousin who was younger than me, passed away tonight...what a crazy crazy crazy world we live in..
Karen.....Ronnie's Mom

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
Re: My Aunts Son
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 11:43:47 PM »
Oh no Karen, I'm so so sorry. It doesn't make sense, just not right never will be.
Sending you my love.
Brenda

karen ronnies mom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 11:46:45 PM »
They think he had a heart attack..My aunt doesnt know what she is going to do.Steven nevr married and he died in California in his tractor trailer.My aunt lives in Mass. She just got through with a round of kemo before CHristmas..
Karen.....Ronnie's Mom

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 06:43:19 AM »
Oh, Karen,

So very sorry. It is never easy thats for sure. Your Aunt will be in my prayers,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 06:49:11 AM »
Oh Karen I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin! Your aunt must be beside herself! And to be so far away... that adds to the difficulties... Does she have the means to get out there quickly? If not you could tell her to call the Red Cross. I know when my mom used to volunteer for the Red Cross they helped people in family emergencies like this who needed to get somewhere but didn't have the means..

What is your cousin's name?

Sending luv and hugs to your family,
Karen

karen ronnies mom

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 08:48:45 AM »
Oh, Karen,

So very sorry. It is never easy thats for sure. Your Aunt will be in my prayers,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Dottie,

Thanks..I am so bummed toda..I didnt slept well last night, went to bed around 2:30 am..I got the email around 1 am. I was feeling this burning pain in my chest as I lay in bed. I finally got up but was thinking about my Mom and wondering if she was breathing ok..Thank you for your prayers..

Love and hugs,
Karen
Karen.....Ronnie's Mom

karen ronnies mom

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2007, 08:50:59 AM »
Oh Karen I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin! Your aunt must be beside herself! And to be so far away... that adds to the difficulties... Does she have the means to get out there quickly? If not you could tell her to call the Red Cross. I know when my mom used to volunteer for the Red Cross they helped people in family emergencies like this who needed to get somewhere but didn't have the means..

Karen

Karen,

Thanks for the tip..I will ask her..I know her mind was on overload just thinking of him being so far away and not knowing what to do..Thanks again i would never have thought of the red cross..

Love and hugs
Karen
Karen.....Ronnie's Mom

karen ronnies mom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2007, 08:53:26 AM »

Karen

Karen,

My cousins name is Steven..He was younger than me...

Karen,

Thanks for the tip..I will ask her..I know her mind was on overload just thinking of him being so far away and not knowing what to do..Thanks again i would never have thought of the red cross..

Love and hugs
Karen
Karen.....Ronnie's Mom

Sharon - Dawn's Mom

• View Profile
    • http://dawn-ankney.memory-of.com.
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 04:51:11 PM »
Dear Karen
I'm so sorry to hear the sad news about your cousin.  Your family will be in my prayers.
Love and Hugs,
Sharon - Dawn's Mom Forever

John-Danielle Marie's Daddy

• nospam
  • Always Loving, Always Loved
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Marie's Memorial Website
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 05:50:08 AM »
Karen,
I am SO SORRY to read about your cousin passing away. Please send my deepest condolances and sympathies to your aunt, family and to you also.
You will ALL be in my thoughts and prayers.
Take Care & God Bless

Wishing You All Continuous Comfort & Peace,
John-Danielle Marie’s Daddy
1/4/95-2/20/06 (head trauma-motor vehicle accident)
“Her friendship was an inspiration, her love a blessing”

Paula, Tims Mom

• My buddy boy
    • View Profile
    • Now Sings My Soul!
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 06:37:29 AM »
Karen, I am so sorry to read about the death of your cousin. Take care of you. I'm sure this pain just adds on to that you carry for Ronnie. Sending your entire family my condolences for their pain.
((hugs))
Paula, Tims Mom

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 07:00:24 PM »
karen,

i'm so sorry for this loss . i can't imagine being that far away . i'll keep your family in my prayers.

martha

karen ronnies mom

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2007, 09:27:07 PM »

Karen

Hi Karen,  I found out tonight that the co. that Steven worked for is shipping him home..That was nice of them..

Karen,

Love and hugs
Karen
Karen.....Ronnie's Mom

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
Re: My Aunts Son - Karen
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2007, 01:39:21 PM »
Karen - glad to hear that Steven is coming home and that his mom doesn't have to try to get out there, such a long trip in such a state of being grief stricken. That was nice of his company.

Tell her we all send hugs,

Karen

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2007, 09:38:03 AM »
Please tell your Aunt that i hold her close to my heart and will keep her and family in my prayers.  hugs  Lavonne