Author Topic: Terry, how are you?  (Read 2753 times)

mousewife

• nospam
    • View Profile
Terry, how are you?
« on: March 09, 2014, 02:46:06 PM »
Hi Terry,

I just wondered how you are doing?
I'm hoping that you are still enjoying doing some creative things for yourself and all is well.

Peace and Healing,
mousewife

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Terry, how are you?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 09:46:54 AM »

Hia! Thanks for thinking of me. I've been real busy here with work on my home. Getting it ready for sale. I'm never sure at any given time which computer is hooked up, turned on, etc. Boxes everywhere. I did sign on a few days ago to post dates but didn't have time to read.

I hope all is well with you. Maybe the weather change will bring a newness to us all. Springtime can be magic. Let's hope it helps, at least.

Love & Hugs, :love4:
Terry

mousewife

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 08:18:55 AM »
Terry,

I'm glad you're doing OK.  Moving and packing and unpacking are hard I know.  They are for me anyway.

I'm looking forward to spring too, but tonight we will be in another winter storm.

Peace and Healing,
mousewife

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 02:23:05 PM »

Thanks! I really appreciated your thinking of me. You're very thoughtful. :love9:

Love & Hugs,
Terry