Author Topic: 2014  (Read 3385 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« on: December 29, 2013, 02:06:16 PM »
New Year Greetings to all!
I wish all of you a new year that is free from the crushing pain of losing a child; wishing that it abates and you can find some peace in your lives. Please share with me as I will with you what you are looking forward to in 2014.
My eldest, Matthew and his wife, Morgan, are expecting their 1st child, our 1st grandbaby, on May 11th, Mother's Day. My daughter is incarcerated and I hope that the parole boards looks upon her favorably and discharges her in 2014. My husband and I are considering becoming snowbirds to Fla. and will be looking to buy a place and that too will hopefully come about in the new year. I graduate from college in 2014 with my higher degree in nursing.
I'll always miss all of my loved ones, especially my precious son Adam Daniel however I carry them with me all the time in whatever I do and wherever I go.
Peace & Blessings,
Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 05:53:36 PM »

Hi Paula....a lot of changes for you and Craig and I'm so happy for you both!

Please share with me as I will with you what you are looking forward to in 2014.

I'm looking forward to continued peace and just taking life as I always have....one day at a time!

Happy New Year! :love4:

Love,
Terry

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 11:21:01 PM »
Happy New Year to all.

Have added a new foster daughter to the mix here - the girls that I have had for 2.5 yrs now have a younger sister, and she has now joined us - they are 17, 13, and 11.  So I am very, very busy, which is good.

The older two, who have been with me for so long now, really seem to think of Vince as the big brother they never knew, which is I find very sweet and comforting somehow.

Here's to a better year for all of us in 2014.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

barb0617

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 05:05:39 PM »
Hi, Paula.  My sister, whose first grandchild was born the day my son Tom died, said, much later, "What this family needs is a grandchild." How right she was.  My two grandchildren can never take the place of the children who have left me - but they give me such great joy.  I look forward to reading about the arrival of your little one.