Author Topic: Oh I miss My Lou  (Read 3877 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
Oh I miss My Lou
« on: December 14, 2013, 07:25:14 AM »
Just having one of those bad days, we all know how it goes, ugh

Tears flooding my face

I miss Lou so much.  He used to sing this song to me.  

My Lou/Angel I love you with all my heart/soul and miss you sooooooooooooo

The Jeff Healey Band - Angel Eyes (Music Video) Small | Large
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 07:27:13 AM by MyLou »
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Zylen

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Oh I miss My Lou
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 11:19:07 AM »
Huge hug to you ((((((Lisa))))))

Those days really really suck.

I've been told that it's at times like those when we miss them like that is because they are very close at that point and we somehow sense them and remember what it feels like to be with them. I know how hard it is, but try to talk with him at those times, and try to be silent after and listen and feel.

Keep on going, Lisa. Those days do pass.

(((((((((Lisa))))))))) <3

RobbieR

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 03:27:09 PM »
Lisa
I hope your day has gotten much better. I have had a lousy 2 or 3 days myself. I can't get Anne out of my mind. I keep thinking of her precious heart and the silly fun things we did for each other. As my son likes to say, we were living the dream. I think it's so good we have the memories. Even though it hurts, it shows how much love is still there. As you said, we have them with us.

(((((Lisa)))))

Robbie.

Diane5636

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Grace Under Pressure - My Grief (and life) Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 04:31:32 PM »
A big hug to you, Lisa.  I have those days, and even when I don't have those days, the memories of the circumstances surrounding Scott's death just occupy my mind like a song on repeat.  I send you wishes for healthy distractions, good memories and signs of care from lots of others.  ((((Lisa))))
  - from Diane

DaveB

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 08:45:21 PM »
A big 'ol hug, Lisa. Hang in there. Been having a tough few days myself, sad thoughts, bad dreams...it's exhausting. Looking forward to having this pass, I'm sure it will.

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2013, 03:01:15 AM »
All,

Thank you for always being there for me.

((((( Kevin ))))) you are right those days suck, my heart breaks for you too, I know he's close... I always talk to Lou and just sit thinking  :engel2:

((((( Robbie ))))) my day got a little better ty ..... I know what you mean your ever thought is Anne .. I too was like that in the beginning of this hard journey... my heart breaks for you too ... we have to hold onto to our memories ..... I know they are always with us  :engel2:

(((((( Diane ))))) my heart breaks for you too, thank you for the wishes and I wish the same for you :engel2:.  I know what you mean about like a song repeating.

((((( Dave ))))) my heart breaks for you too. I am sorry for your bad days too. It will pass they have too.   :engel2:

Thank you for being there for me.  I will always be here for everyone too. I know our spouses don't want us to be sad. How can we not ? We will do the best we can until we meet them again.

Sending everyone, love, peace, hope, light and faith

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2013, 10:48:09 AM »

((((((((Lisa)))))))) :love9:

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2013, 05:21:42 PM »
(((((((((Lisa))))))))))  :love9: