Author Topic: Just Sad  (Read 4438 times)

ScottW

• nospam
  • This is a picture of my sister, Jori
    • View Profile
Just Sad
« on: November 06, 2013, 03:04:11 PM »
I'm not even certain what to write . . . or whether I 'want' to write.  I just know that I usually feel a bit better after spending some time here.  I'm having a really hard time right now.  I really feel angry.  At Jori?  At life?  At the world . . .

It's got to get easier (easier than this).  I miss my sister.

January 1 cannot get here soon enough.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Just Sad
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 04:33:22 PM »
I'm not even certain what to write . . . or whether I 'want' to write.  I just know that I usually feel a bit better after spending some time here.  I'm having a really hard time right now.  I really feel angry.  At Jori?  At life?  At the world . . .

January 1 cannot get here soon enough.

All of my dates are November through February. I understand how you feel, wanting it all to be over. For some reason this year has been much harder for me than previous years. Every day seems to be a struggle with an overwhelming emptiness weighing me down. It's sadness, in it's rawest and most unforgiving form.

Know I am here for you...we all are and we understand. :love9:

Sending you big hugs and lots and lots of love,

((((((((((Scott)))))))))))

Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 08:14:44 PM »
((((Scott)))))

I know what you mean about being angry.  I am watching my brother's son grow up and the struggles that it can cause, and also the young man he is becoming, and it makes me mad Tony is not here.....he should be here!!! 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 11:44:20 AM »

I know exactly what you're talking about, Scott. This time of year, I really miss my brother, too. It's my worst time of year.

I get it.

I can't tell you it gets easier, but it gets less often. I hope January 1 gets here fast.

((((Scott))))

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 08:48:18 AM »
Hi Scott,

Just to let you know I'm thinking about you too. I agree that this time of year is difficult. I miss my sister Lesley very much and during the holiday season it gets worse. One thing I tend to do in the midst of all this grieving and sadness is to isolate myself and then loneliness is added to the mix for me. I'm trying to change that habit of mine and I'm reaching out to people more for help and support, mainly some really good friends, both here and where I live. I hope you too have some good people in your life who can be there for you when the chips are down. Do take care.

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 04:58:00 PM »
Scott,
I have been thinking about you as I know EXACTLY how very hard this time of year is.  I am having a very difficult time myself.  But know that thoughts, prayers and support are with you from all of us here.

(((((Scott)))))

Gail
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

lindsalee7

• nospam
  • I'm 32 a mother wife sister friend and CF warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 08:34:17 AM »

I feel very angry sometimes too. I lost my younger sister (26) 7 months ago. Some days I'm completely heartbroken, unable to breathe. Other days I'm incredibly angry and really want to break something. I'm just trying to hold it together and keep living, but it's really hard!
Lover of life ;)