Author Topic: chksbak ((((( Chuck )))))  (Read 2226 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
chksbak ((((( Chuck )))))
« on: September 17, 2013, 09:44:32 PM »

(((((Chuck)))))

Wondering how you've been doing since you mentioned your desire to attend counselling and also joining a support group in your area.

Please update when you find the time. Know we are all here for you with the holidays so fast approaching.

Love & hugs, :love9:
Terry

chksbak

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: chksbak ((((( Chuck )))))
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 02:20:51 PM »
well I think I am doing some better. the meetings help or at least being in a room with others going through the same thing is in some way a comfort. still not back to work doctor said a emotional nervous break down. our anniversary is next week and out birthdays are both in the middle of October. so I know I have a bunch of long hard days ahead.
I miss my wife Sheri Lynn

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: chksbak ((((( Chuck )))))
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 06:09:52 PM »

Hi Chuck,

So good to hear back from you! I'm glad to know the meetings help a bit. September 18th was two months since your Sheri Lynn died and it's still too soon to expect strides to be made. It's baby steps and for a very long time. And, we all grieve at our own pace so what is making progress for one may not be true for another.
I try to remember the love. The great and deep love and then I see the grieving as a result of that great love. I loved deeply and unconditionally and my pain is the result of my great loss. How could we not feel shattered? Please know you are not alone in how you're feeling.

I didn't see Sheri's dates posted anywhere so you can post them here or send them to me in a message. Either way. We will remember her on her special dates. Also, your Anniversary is coming up? The anticipation of these dates is so difficult. Know I'm holding you close.

There are also a lot of "firsts" for you. The first birthday, anniversary date and then the holidays fast approaching. Please know that we are here for you and feel free to post anytime and share more about your precious Sheri Lynn. I would love to hear more about her.

Thanks so much for updating us on how you're doing.
If there's anything I can do, just ask.

((((((((Chuck))))))))

Sending you big hugs, understanding and my love,
Terry
:love9: