Author Topic: Chat for the Holidays?  (Read 10332 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Chat for the Holidays?
« on: August 18, 2013, 07:45:46 PM »
Would like to start up Chat again with the Holidays fast approaching. If anyone's interested, please post the night and times you will be available.

I believe everyone has an account but should someone not, please message me and I'll sign you up ASAP! :love4:

Also, asking for volunteers for the chat rooms around the Holidays! :icon_flower:

Thanks,
Terry
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 08:07:06 PM by Terry »

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
Re: Chat for the Holidays?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 03:25:20 PM »
Terry,
I am interested in starting up chat again.  That would be a TREMENDOUS help to me through the holidays.  I would be able to be available any night after 6:00pm MT except Sunday nights.  I do hope we can start it up again.

Gail
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 08:31:17 AM »

Gail - We'll see how many more are interested. There have been quite a few of our new members who would like to have a set chat night but I need to hear from them.

The new members who have contacted me regarding chat, please post here to let us know what nights would be better for you. It helps to post your time zone, as Gail has or else we're in the chat rooms at different times! :laughing6: And, that's no fun! :icon_flower:

I am on the east coast. EST

Gail, are you MST or MDT? One is six hours behind and the other is 8 hours ahead.

This is the link to the time abbreviations, if that helps.   

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_time_zone_abbreviations

Hugs,
Terry

Gail08

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 03:16:22 PM »
Terry,
I am in MDT.  I do hope we can get the chat started up.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 03:28:43 PM by Gail08 »

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 10:08:44 AM »
Terry,
I am in MDT.  I do hope we can get the chat started up.

Thanks, Gail! Me too....sure hope others will take advantage of it around the holidays. We learn so much, not just about one another but also ourselves when we're in chat and when we let our hair down, so to speak.

I thought with all of the new members that it would be busier. If it doesn't pick up in the chat rooms, after the holidays I'm going to shut them down. We'll see what happens!

Love you, gf, :love4:
Terry

Gail08

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2013, 04:09:47 PM »
Terry, I sure hate that nobody wanted to open up chat during the holidays. I think it would have done so many of us good to have talked.  I don't know what I would have done without you and my cousin to talk to these past 5 years.

(((((Terry)))))

Love, Gail