Author Topic: lost with out her  (Read 2795 times)

chksbak

• nospam
    • View Profile
lost with out her
« on: August 10, 2013, 12:24:12 PM »
my name is chuck. my wife Sheri Lynn past away on July 18. I am so lost with out her. I miss her so much I cry everyday.

I miss my wife Sheri Lynn

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: lost with out her
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 03:51:38 AM »
((((((((( CHUCK ))))))))))

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious wife Sheri Lynn.  I/we know and feel your pain.  

This journey isn't easy.  You need to take one sec, min, hour , day at a time.  Yell, scream , cry let it out.  We love so deep that's why it hurts so deep.  

I used to journal and sometimes still do. I know others go to grief support groups.  Maybe you have one in your area.  I know it's so dark for you right now.  I wish I had a magic wand to take it all away for all of us.

You need to take care of you , rest when you can, drink water, eat.  I know easier said than done.

Know that you came to the right place.  We are all family/friends here. You can always post as much as you want.  

Sending you, peace, light , hope and love.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 07:56:17 PM »

(((((Chuck)))))

Welcome to webhealing. I'm so sorry for the recent loss of your precious wife, Sheri Lynn. We all understand how especially difficult this time is for you, the pain being so new and raw.

I can add nothing wise to what Lisa :angel11: has already shared with you as it's so important to try to take care of yourself right now. Our immune systems take a terrible beating while grieving.

I'd love to hear about your Sheri when you feel up to sharing. Please keep us updated on how you're doing. Know we care.

Sending hugs & love,  :love9:
Terry

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 11:24:11 AM »
Chuck,

I'm so sorry for your loss. This is such a difficult journey. I lost my husband 20 months ago and if it were not for the kind, loving people here on web healing, I'm sure it would have been even more difficult. The one thing that helped me here was to talk. It gave me an outlet for what I was feeling and provided me reassurance that what I was experiencing was a part of the grieving process. Visit here as often as you are comfortable visiting.

Jean

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 07:48:45 PM »
(((((((Chuck)))))))  hi and welcome to WebHealing as Terry said I can only Lisa has said it best it's one day at a time we are here for you and when your ready tell your story it helps may your journey be a blessed one JBS

chksbak

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 03:27:48 PM »
thank you all. I seen a councilor last night.  and next week going to a grief support group made of folks who also lost a spouse.

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 06:04:01 PM »
Hi Chuck..I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you can find some solace in this forum..all of us here know what you are going through.  I think it's great that you are getting help with your grief by going to a counselor and joining a grief group.  Reaching out to others is such an important part of grieving...especially at the beginning. Hang in there, Chuck.
((((Chuck))))
Arthur

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 09:43:56 AM »
((((chuck))))

I am so very sorry for the lost of your wife, Sheri.  Welcome, I am sorry that you have to be here with us.  As you can see you have come to the right place.  We are all here and we all care.  Post as often as you like, about whatever you like. 

Thinking you of you.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

chksbak

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 12:23:02 PM »
today makes 4 week since my wife past. I miss her so much I cry everyday.