Author Topic: Glad your all still here!  (Read 3966 times)

stella joshs mom

• Joshs little sister Tia & Mom, Stella
    • View Profile
Glad your all still here!
« on: January 06, 2007, 02:42:32 AM »
Just got back Monday night from the Seattle area where my oldest daughter and her family is.  It was good to take a break away.  But found I had to walk away from everyone Christmas day and go be by myself and cry for about an hour.  My daughter came and found me and I pretended to be making phonecalls to save her from being upset and seeing her mom that way.(silly I suppose, huh!)  My 1 and 3 year old grand kids were fun but I still had insomnia every night and missed Josh so terribly bad!  I was so worried that something might happen to this board while I was away!  I am so thankful for all of you caring and sharing here!  My New Years Resolution is to try and return all the help I get here from all of you!!!
Thanks from the bottom of my Big Greek Heart!! :)
Stella-Joshs Mom

Josh and his little sister

Sharon - Dawn's Mom

• View Profile
    • http://dawn-ankney.memory-of.com.
Re: Glad your all still here!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 06:13:55 AM »
Dear Stella,
It's good to have you back.  I'm also very thankful for this board and that we can come and help each other.  I too feel that I would like to try and  reach out and help those here who have helped and given me so much support.

You and Josh are in my heart this very moment.

Love and Hugs,
Sharon - Dawn's Mom Forever

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2007, 06:45:50 AM »
Glad your back. Hope you found a few moments of peace while away.

Know I am thinking of you and Josh,

Dottie Tammie's Mom

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2007, 07:31:53 AM »
I am glad you are back safe and sound also.  What is the status of the search for Josh?  I feel for you and cannot imagine your pain.  I am sorry if I am overstepping my bounds but how long has it been since he is missing. I spoke with a mother yesterday who told me that she has not seen or heard from her son since before Thanks.  She thinks he just moved to another state.  I hope she is right.  Thinking of you.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

sykeller (Ray's mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2007, 08:27:51 AM »
Stella,

Sometimes it is good to get away for a few days, I know we take our pain with us, but a change of scenery and the presence of those wonderful grandchildren can make the pain easier to bear.  We escaped to the ranch for about a week, totally cutoff from everyone in the city.  It was good to be away, out among the animals, able to sit under the stars and just think, or not.  I was sick the whole time, but it didn't matter, just wanted to escape the merriment.  I am glad you are back and hopeully receive news of Josh soon. 

Wishing you comfort and peace,

Sy

stella joshs mom

• Joshs little sister Tia & Mom, Stella
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 01:16:24 AM »
Rebecca-
Josh has been missing since July 13th of 2005.  18 months.  The status is it is a cold case now.  The person who was with him last has been suspicious from the start.  He has not been cooperative with the police nor anyone else.  Our private investigators are trying to keep tabs as he keeps dissapearing every time we try and have a supoena served to him.  We have reason to believe he owes Josh $800.  He has skipped town again for a remote oil camp up on the border of Alaska and the Artic.  We are waiting to see if he gets the supoena served to him.  We have an ex state crime investigator here in MT who is reviewing 2 transcripts from Noreen Renier a psychic we have used.  He will set up a third reading with her.  I wish I knew what else to do!  This waiting is awful!  It is like being in limbo!  I am open to ideas if anyone has any.
Thanks to all who welcomed me back after christmas and my trip to Seattle.  It does help!
you are all in my prayers along with your families and those you are missing!
Stella-Joshs Mom

Josh and his little sister