Author Topic: ((((godolphin7))))  (Read 1685 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
((((godolphin7))))
« on: July 27, 2013, 01:22:03 PM »

Welcome to webhealing. I am so sorry to read of your brother's death, and so recent.

Thank You for sharing the sign you had from your brother, Raymie in your dream. That is so awesome and I'm so happy for you. That '24 hour' time frame is very important and it's much more than wishful wanting. Your brother is with you and wanted you to know that.

I have had similar signs and also within 24 hours of their deaths. Mostly it occurred in the 'drifting off' stage, which is when we're the most vulnerable to messages from the beyond. I have also had dreams and then received phone calls where two other family members had the same dream, along with the details of the color clothes they were wearing and the exact words they spoke. For the non-believers out there: this is no coincidence. And, in this particular dream, I believe he wanted us to know where he was and that he was very happy or else he would not have appeared to the three of us at the same time.

There is most definitely a life after this one. Why they can contact us only at certain times we'll never know until it's our turn.

I look forward to hearing more about your precious brother, any time you feel up to sharing. This is a great site and you'll find a lot of support here. I just now noticed your post when I was reading another. Start a "New Topic" the next time you post and others will get to know you.

Send hugs, love & understanding, :love9:
Terry