Author Topic: What if..  (Read 1676 times)

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
What if..
« on: June 06, 2013, 08:30:33 AM »
Today I saw on YouTube the video of a man walking behind a little girl with cerebral palsy mocking her and the way she walked as she was getting off a school bus. The video bought me to my knees..I sure wish to God that Maureen hadn't had to suffer with her disability of spinal muscular atrophy! It seems now that anytime I see a disabled child in a wheelchair or trying to walk it's likes someone has punched me in the gut. The only good thing about that video was knowing that that scumbag is sitting his ass for the next month in jail:)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: What if..
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 10:38:12 AM »
Some people have just not evolved, Arthur. They have damaged souls. They feel ugly and bad and the only way for them to find peace is to inflict harm on others and to watch others suffer. I know people like that.

That man in the video wishes he had what that little girl has....a heart.

You have to wonder, too how that man was raised and what he was exposed to. Parents just don't realize what a great responsibility they have molding a child and preparing them for adulthood.

Scumbag is a good word!

Sending you hugs,

(((((((((Arthur)))))))))

Love,
Terry
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 11:45:08 AM by Terry »

Jean D

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 09:00:31 PM »
Arthur,

That was not a man. He was the scum on our shoes. What a small minded idiot. I work with adults who are developmentally disabled, including some with CP. I love these ladies. They keep me coming back each week. If they decided they couldn't pay me I would be back there next week for free. They are so sweet and loving and anyone who cannot see that does not have a ounce of heart in their body.

(((((Arthur)))))

Jean

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 12:10:24 PM »
((((Arthur))))

I echo what Jean and Terry have said.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

jbryant