Author Topic: Bill's Angel Date ((Rose)) (roseygirl61)  (Read 1129 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Bill's Angel Date ((Rose)) (roseygirl61)
« on: May 23, 2013, 05:40:14 AM »

((((((((Rose))))))))

Remembering your precious :angel11: Bill :angel11: today on his angel date. Wishing you a day filled with wonderful memories.

If you find the time, stop in and let us know how you're doing. I think of you often! :love9:

Hugs & Love,
Terry

roseygirl61

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Bill's Angel Date ((Rose)) (roseygirl61)
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 07:13:56 PM »
Thank you Terry!
It has been a while since I have posted, getting ready for Matts High School graduation next Saturday and all the stuff we had been doing for College has kept us busy.
Today was bearable, the only way I can describe it, we never get over the loss and as I have said before these "special" occasions just make me miss Bill so much more....but he must be so proud of his son, as am I, it does bring a smile to my face, I know Bill will always be with us!
It has been a long two years and through all our ups and downs, we will be ok.
Thought I would let all of you know too, Matt is going to the same college as Bill, St. John's University in Queens, he is going to major in Psychology and Special Education.  I'm going to need to take up a few new hobbies to fill my time though, I don't know what I will do when he goes off to college.
I'll check in again soon!
Hope everyone is doing ok and finding some peace through this different way of life we all share.
XOXOXOX
Rose

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Bill's Angel Date ((Rose)) (roseygirl61)
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 08:53:01 PM »

I know you are so proud of Matt, as you should be! And, Bill is smiling on him. I believe this! And, how awesome to be going to the same college as his precious Dad. Matt's going to do wonderful in school, I have no doubts!

Thanks, Rose so much for sharing your day with us. I always think of you and wonder how you're doing and what your days are like so I was really happy to see your post!!! :icon_flower:

Keep us updated on how you and Matt are doing!

Holding you close with love, :love9:
Terry